I have read so many threads about Spyders darting from side to side because of holding on too tight etc - as I am a bike rider for almost 50 years etc I thought it was down to this that mine was bad on anything but smooth roads. But this morning I decided enough was enough so checked the Spyder. First thing I did was look at the rear wheel alignment to the centre line of the frame so placed straight edge on the rear tyre side walls towards the front of the bike and measured in the same place the distance to the straight edge - left side of wheel - 110mm and ride side of wheel 135mm. So rear wheel was not true to frame........ However if I adjusted it correctly the belt moves over almost off the rear spocket - so adjusted so that the belt runs about 2mm gap to sprocket. Now checked the front toe in and both were at zero - able to measure each one idividually. Set it as article to 0.5mm on both - so total 1mm toe in. Took it out and much better. Now not fighting it all the time. Took my 9 year old to local town and was so relaxed talking with him that was speeding all the way without noticing