Now that I finally retired my wife and I are planing one of our bucket list rides. We are starting in Newport Oregon at the intersection of 101 and Hwy. 20. There is a highway sign that reads BOSTON 3,365 miles. We leave the last week of May as Hwy. 20 goes through Yellowstone Park and the plan is to ride Hwy. 20 all the way. What I'm looking for is points of interest CLOSE to hwy 20 that does not mean long detours. If you fellow spyderlovers have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. This includes Tourist traps, Great Food places and Historical markers. We have ridden to and through Yellowstone 3 times in the last three years but once we get to Greybull WY. and head to Casper it's all new territory. Hwy. 20 goes through Chicago, Cleveland, Buffalo, Albany NY. Before ending at Fenway Park. We will return thru Niagara Falls heading west to Michigan so we can ride ride the tunnel of trees and across the Mackinac Bridge before heading to Door County to visit my 102 year old mother-in-law then down to Chicago again to start on Route 66 all the way to Santa Monica then 101 home. I have been on most of this route in bits and pieces as I have spent nearly 30 years as a traveling construction superintendent but my wife always stayed home and guarded the fort. We are planing on taking 2 1/2 - 3 months as when I was working it was always rush rush to the next site. Now we are planing on taking our sweet time, 200- 250 miles a day, no Iron butt rides this time out. So as I was saying if you have any points of interest, NEAR this route please feel free to pass them on. This trip is kind of sentimental for me as my dad did this on his Harley in 1937-1938 with his friend in a side car.