So, here's my problem. I have two phones. My regular phone is an LG Stylo 3 running Android 7.0. Have all necessary software, BRP Connect, Genius maps and Car connectivity. When using this phone plugged into the BRP connect USB, everything works fine and I can get the maps on the bike screen.
I have an another phone which no longer have a cellular connection but works great on WIFI. This one is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running Android 6.2. I also have on it all the same software as the LG. However, when plugged on the USB, I can load the BRP connect screen on the bike, which shows the icons for Music, Maps and Genius maps. Moving the cursor to Genius maps and I get a message saying to unplug the phone and setup the software on the smartphone. After that, it locks up. Now, I don't understand what it means by setting up the smartphone. My intend was to use the Sumsung and keep it in the frunk as not to immobilize my regular phone.
I contacted Genius maps and twice they suggested to delete the software and re-install. Did that 4 times to no avail.
Anyone has an idea what could be the problem?