Wife and I went out for a ride. Arrived home 5 hours later. In between we went here and there. Stopped at an intersection, I asked which way? Go that way was the reply. After a few more turns, we saw another set of signs at an intersection. I said, that way is home. We went the other way. Then we came upon a sign that said, Grahmsville, that way. So off we went in that direction. Lo and behold, the Denman Agency. Have not seen Bob and Kathy in some time. Bob's new, ahem, dirty "Anniversary Special" was out front. I can't say I blame him either. Mine was dirtier. As Bob said, "a dirty bike is one that is ridden". I agree. He was showing me his new stead when the conversation came to "Gremlin Bells". I started to show him my bells, when, wait. They are gone. Both of them. Bob quickly remedied the problem by supplying me with 2 new bells. Thanks Bob. I will put them to good use. I also moved the highway pegs around like you suggested. And lowered them also. Much better. Thanks again. Did we plan on riding to meet up with Bob and Kathy. No, but glad we did. And if you ever ride in that area between the reservoirs. There is a sign that warns you about cross winds. It didn't lie! It was a great day! Tom