Hi all. I recently got a 2013 ST LTD. Low miles. I decided to do a brake fluid flush on it. This was done following the shop manual procedures, minus hooking up to BUDS since I don't have BUDS. Afterward I found the brakes very soft, ie: the pedal is soft and the bike comes to a very slow stop at very low speed. No codes on the bike were going off to indicate any issues. I assumed that I did a bad job at the flush, likely having got some air in the lines, so we did another full bleed, but this did not seem to help. So I took it into the local CanAm service and asked that they check the pressure ranges on the BUDS. So they came back saying they believed it was an issue with the master cylinder and felt that replacing it would solve the issue. So I agreed to this, being they are the experts. So now they have come saying the master cylinder was replaced, lines all bleed and it is still losing pressure. They have re-bled the lines once more and said they are going to let it sit for the day and then check. Now am wondering if at all possible, could it be as simple as a incorrect switching of the brake fluid reservoir caps. I note the rubber gaskets are slightly different between the aft reservoir compared to the forward reservoir, and I recall while my friend and I were doing the fluid flush he had taken both caps off at the same time and not realized that there was a slight difference between the two rubber gaskets on each cap. Could it be that we put the caps back on the incorrect reservoirs. Could this be causing the loss of pressure? I have looked at the shop manual to see if it differentiates between the two caps, but it does not. In the diagram they both look the same. The difference that I see between the two caps is one of the gaskets has more of a bubble shape, while the other is a bit flatter. Can anyone confirm which one goes on which reservoir. Any opinions on this issue would be appreciated. Cheers.