I traded my 2017 F3-S for a 2018 FS Limited 3 weeks ago and for the most part have been enjoying it but I’m having issues with BRP Connect. Almost half the time when I start it up the radio won’t work nor will my blue tooth connect where I can play Pandora. The message that pops up says something about an audio delay and to basically give it a few minutes but that never works, I usually just shut my Spyder off and try again with that working about half of the time. I also went through the process of buying what’s required to run Genius Maps but when trying to use it along with having the radio on it freezes up. Does me no good to contact dealer because 3 weeks ago when I purchased nobody there new nothing about the new dash/BRP Connect. They had a bunch arrive 3 days prior and mine was built first based on me making a deal prior. Salesman said they haven’t went through any training yet on the new ones so I have to figure on my own. Any help or secrets please pass on, I’m not the best at technology so maybe I’m doing something wrong. Silly as it might sound I made the trade because of the ability to have music and GPS along with more room. Thanks...