Discount Tire Direct refused to sell me a Yokohama S Drive 205 /55 R15. When you check out they ask what vehicle you putting the tires on. I did not think much of this and dutifully entered my 2016 F3-T information. I get an e-mail to call them there is problem with my order I thought "gee they had 12 in stock what could be the problem". I call them and they tell me they can't sell me the tire because it is a car tire and not a motorcycle tire. I said I know that and we are all using them on our Can-Am's. He says rules are rules it's not safe to put a car tire on a motorcycle federal laws blah, blah blah. So if I would have entered a car that takes that size and is rated for that size they would sell it to me!!! My QUESTION IS WHAT MAKE AND YEAR DO I ENTER THEN TO GET THE TIRE. He says he can't tell me and would enter my refund. Thanks have a good day.

WOW! I had this problem at Costco wanting to go a bit wider on my tires. They would not sell them to me. 1984! I can asses the risks on my own and don't need federal nanny's looking after me.

Chris