Glad you like it! As time goes by you will absolutely love it!

As said, it will take some time to get the hang of it. Try to let your arms just hang on the grips, don't try to fight to keep it on the road. Spyders pitch side to side due to the uneveness of the road. It's rolling side to side and, in most cases, is not actually going off in some undetermined direction, though you may swear that it is.

Try staying on good roads at first to gain confidence in it's steering. Remember, it's most likely just you feeling the undulations in the road. If it's actually very skittish regarding the steering, make sure your front tires are at the proper pressure and are within .5 (half) of a pound of each other. If that doesn't help, have it laser aligned. I thought my Spyder handled pretty good (no problems with road crown, but some with cornering and windy days) but decided to have it "Squared Away" by Joe and Ann. The difference was AMAZING! Give it some time and try not to fight the steering but if it doesn't improve, get the alignment done using lasers.

There is a sticky about do's don'ts regarding Spyders. Read it if you haven't already, lot's of good info there. I have an RT, so I can't address the other issues.

Be safe and get to know your Spyder! They're the most fun you can have, legally!