Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

He didn't lie, I heard what he said. His mis-remembered what happened. Kind of like when I walked on the moon in 1969. I was only 3 years old and saw it on TV. Later I mis-remembered what happened I didn't walk on the moon. I'm sorry if accidentally said I walked on the moon.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim's_Spyder View Post
    He didn't lie, I heard what he said. His mis-remembered what happened. Kind of like when I walked on the moon in 1969. I was only 3 years old and saw it on TV. Later I mis-remembered what happened I didn't walk on the moon. I'm sorry if accidentally said I walked on the moon.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I was a Vietnam vet until it became SO POPULAR. We live in a world of lies. None of this is abnormal anymore. Don't like it, but can't get away from it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

TV News reporters lie every day. Regardless of the network they work for. They are as bad as politicians, they twist the facts to make it sound more to their ratings!
    Worst one: "Here is the weather report for the rest of the week..."

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Here is something that's going around

I don't know if it true or not somebody will check it.

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT…THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, *****'s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
    ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, *****'s Deputy Press Secretary
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of *****'s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
    CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary, Tom Nides.
    And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on *****.
    Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?
    Ed

They told me not to give up on my dreams, so I went back to sleep.

Champagne 2017 RTS SE6
    Quantum Blue 2012 RTS-SE5 "Bluebell, Bell for short" - Traded 09/2017

Spyder Garage

Lol, mistake. I look at it this way. If my kid "lied" and then later try and tell me he made a mistake not lie, would I still of whooped his butt and grounded him........Yep!

A mistake and a Lie are 2 completely different things in my world of upbringing.

Mistake: is something you do, thinking its the right thing to do yet finding out later you were wrong in your decission making process.

A LIE: Is knowing before hand you even contemplate what you are about to do or say, know that it is wrong and flat out a made up lie. Either trying to stay out of trouble or take credit for something that you shouldnt be. And will only get in trouble if the truth is found out by others.
    Last edited by M109Dreamer; 02-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor35126 View Post

​PRICELESS!!!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Thinks out loud
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs down Clowns

Brian who?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If he's serious of his apology and he go to Iraq and Syria and cover the news with the ISIS and find out exactly what happened to KAYLA Mueller. I dare you Brian Williams.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi oldguyinCT,

Re: Brian Williams

A recent update: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...gation-n304086

Jerry Baumchen

PS) I'm thinking he probably has enough money to last him if it ends up he never returns.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    There is alot of phonys and impersonators out there as well as people who stretch the truth.
    He lied has nothing to do with valor. BUT has everything to do with character.
    WHO are we to judge????
    JUST MY OPINION. At least he lived up to it where most would not!!!!
    All news networks are bias I just think fox news reports are less bias than any. NBC will let it die down than they will bring him back. I think they should at lease take the anchor away from him.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Hi oldguyinCT,

Re: Brian Williams

A recent update: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...gation-n304086

Jerry Baumchen

PS) I'm thinking he probably has enough money to last him if it ends up he never returns.
    Yeah Jerry, I saw that this morning. What a joke. Like being grounded for staying out too late. And NBC said "This was a hard decision". The guy is nothing but a punk.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

And as the sun sinks slowly in the West...

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red