Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I love turkey and stuffing. But this guy is shoveling something left behind by the bovine species....
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Sounds like the BEST warranty. 3 years with a $50 deductible per occurance. Factory is 2 years + the 3 BEST = 5 years.
    If this is what you have I had purchased that last year for $699.00.
    Sorry, forgot to mention it's a $25 deductible. I'll have to check if it's the BEST

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ALSO CHECK THIS

Quote Originally Posted by StealthSpyder View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention it's a $25 deductible. I'll have to check if it's the BEST
    .....Make sure you can use it at any Dealer !!!!!................Mikeguyver

Spyder Garage

If you look at the CanAm website there is only one platinum rated dealership in Georgia. Drive to Cartersville, or deal with that BS every time you go to your dealer.
    I live 1 mile from a dealer that I would not go back to to buy an accessory let alone a Spyder.

-My error a second dealership is now Platinum rated in the past 6 months.
    Last edited by Hecam17; 07-03-2014 at 07:23 AM.

Spyder Garage

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/promoti...ntosummer.html

They are currently offering 3 years on 2013 and 2014's for free (2 years standard plus one free year of BEST extended warranty). The rebate is just for 13's however. So if you wanted an extended warranty for say up to 5 years, you can purchase 2 more years of BEST warranty. I would call Pitbull or Burts Mega Mall as they offer the best prices on BEST warranties. It does not have to be purchased from the dealer you bought it from.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/promoti...ntosummer.html

They are currently offering 3 years on 2013 and 2014's for free (2 years standard plus one free year of BEST extended warranty). The rebate is just for 13's however. So if you wanted an extended warranty for say up to 5 years, you can purchase 2 more years of BEST warranty. I would call Pitbull or Burts Mega Mall as they offer the best prices on BEST warranties. It does not have to be purchased from the dealer you bought it from.
    I didn't read the fine print. I now see the BEST warranty applies to 2013 & 2014 models

Spyder Garage

I thin he broke the BS bell! Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default So excited!

Well took your advice and ran as far away from that dealer as I could! Got a great deal on a 2013 STS at extreme propulsion in Carterville. I pick her up next Sat and I can' t wait. I am a bit nervous about the ride home ...about 100 miles...but I am going for it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGAAZ View Post
    Well took your advice and ran as far away from that dealer as I could! Got a great deal on a 2013 STS at extreme propulsion in Carterville. I pick her up next Sat and I can' t wait. I am a bit nervous about the ride home ...about 100 miles...but I am going for it.

Good for you.

There has been some traffic on this site about Mountain Motorsports in Conyers as far as turnover the year and lack of interest in Spyder products. For this reason I sought out other dealers for some recent work on both mine and my wife's RT's.

However, we both have prepaid maintenance agreements with service intervals remaining so I decided to visit the more convenient Conyers location last week to make an appointment and see what's up with the new staffers.

I met with Missy Schmeder the new service manager and Kevin Calderhead their new Master Technician with accredited Can Am experience. Seems things are looking up there on the service front. Missy comes from Nashville where she worked several year at a dealership there and is very familiar with Spyders and the Rotax engines.

I made an appointment for later this month and will provide feedback on this site as I feel warranted.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just take your time getting back home; don't push beyond whatever comfort level you establish, and relax... The fun is JUST beginning!!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

on your new purchase. Glad the site offered you some help with your questions.

Enjoy your ryde home and like Bob said, just take it easy and enjoy. I would also add, put the first 10 miles or so on the odo within close distance of the dealer. If you find a glitch, your close to help.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGAAZ View Post
    Don't forget to post a pic!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We Need Pictures.jpg
    As soon as is possible!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black