Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by need3wheels View Post
    I brought my 2011 RTS from Canada & hope to do the drive around Daytona Speedway during Bike Week.
    Do I show up at the track demo ride booth & register then, or can I do it ahead of time.

Try here mate: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...h-15th-Daytona

HTH

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Country Inn &Suites.

We had 42 rooms filled with Spyderlovers for the last Weekend of Bikeweek.Everyone loves this hotel.It is great value during Bikeweek and BikeOctoberfest.I have contracted the 3 nights Thurs October16th to Sunday October 19th For Bikeoktoberfest at last years special rate of $129.00 per night.This is a great rate in a great hotel so if you intend coming to Bikeoktoberfest with Spyderlovers call the hotel and book quoting the Sunbird Spyder group.Tel386-760-0101.

ivor

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bike week and Oktoberfest - same old thing getting bored looking towards some ling rides

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderdmb1621 View Post
    Bike week and Oktoberfest - same old thing getting bored looking towards some ling rides

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reggystan

Thanks Ivor for getting us this deal for Daytona. The rate you got was almost 1/2 of the going rate when another person tried to check in and didn't have reservations. You know we go to these events not just for the ride but also to see some folks who travel from far away and it's always great to see old friends and catching up and in the process enjoying some nice rides here and there. It has become one of my favorite venues an always lots to do. Good seeing you all there and see you in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    We had 42 rooms filled with Spyderlovers for the last Weekend of Bikeweek.Everyone loves this hotel.It is great value during Bikeweek and BikeOctoberfest.I have contracted the 3 nights Thurs October16th to Sunday October 19th For Bikeoktoberfest at last years special rate of $129.00 per night.This is a great rate in a great hotel so if you intend coming to Bikeoktoberfest with Spyderlovers call the hotel and book quoting the Sunbird Spyder group.Tel386-760-0101.

ivor

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by reggystan View Post
    Thanks Ivor for getting us this deal for Daytona. The rate you got was almost 1/2 of the going rate when another person tried to check in and didn't have reservations. You know we go to these events not just for the ride but also to see some folks who travel from far away and it's always great to see old friends and catching up and in the process enjoying some nice rides here and there. It has become one of my favorite venues an always lots to do. Good seeing you all there and see you in October.
    I second that.. always great to see friends and go for the polar run florida style