Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default How many from Washington going to Spyderfest

Ray & Judy Lopez ... Federal Way, ....
    Last edited by wa3wheels; 02-22-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry Ray..

We will not be attending, but was curious if Judy was 2 up with you, or will she be flyin' in and meeting you there? Have a safe journey... I'll keep my eye on FW while your away.
    C & B Petersen

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default YES YES YES

Wouldn't miss it....getting closer!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

My wife and I - 2 up. Another couple from SpoKan-Am Chapter are planning to go also. Haven't got it organized yet and 1st ride over 700 miles. Would love company and advise. Their have been some others from WA that have mentioned they are thinking of attending. May be we can get a "CONVOY".

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Leaving early but would love to join others...

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    My wife and I - 2 up. Another couple from SpoKan-Am Chapter are planning to go also. Haven't got it organized yet and 1st ride over 700 miles. Would love company and advise. Their have been some others from WA that have mentioned they are thinking of attending. May be we can get a "CONVOY".
    I will leave on April 18...direction to be determined that morning (Ma Nature dictates that one). I have an appt to pick up my new '14!!!! at Pitbull Powersports in Springfield and anyone that knows me knows that being late is like NOT COOL. If not an early departure how about let's talk about return trip. Throw me in the loop for return trip and if someone wants to leave early let me know...
    Last edited by murphybrown; 02-23-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I will leave on April 18...direction to be determined that morning (Ma Nature dictates that one). I have an appt to pick up my new '14!!!! at Pitbull Powersports in Springfield and anyone that knows me knows that being late is like NOT COOL. If not an early departure how about let's talk about return trip. Throw me in the loop for return trip and if someone wants to leave early let me know...

BIG GRATZ!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default still working

still working for a living for a few more years hope to attend after i retire.
    Hope you guys have a blast and a safe trip

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default When you join us for heart of Washington ride

Quote Originally Posted by chuck gross View Post
    still working for a living for a few more years hope to attend after i retire.
    Hope you guys have a blast and a safe trip
    www.heartofwashington.org. Hope this will work with your schedule. Love to have you join us

Spyder Garage

Yeah, we'll be doing Heart of Washington, and hope to do Spyders in the Redwoods, but just don't have the vacation time to make a trip like Durango. Even SITR is iffy.

Spyder Garage

I might go but I ride a bit fast and ride all day so it will be a solo trip.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Leaving Orting 2 up for the Fest on April 26

Congrate's Murphy on your new ride, great excitment to get there early and get acclimated to it. I and my partner will be leaving Orting Wa. on April 26 at 5 am will be doing 585 to 600 mile per day till we get there. First nite stopping in idaho. Showie give me a shout if that fits your time frame 360-481-0446 still working out details of actual routing. Steve and Donna (spyderman051)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    Congrate's Murphy on your new ride, great excitment to get there early and get acclimated to it. I and my partner will be leaving Orting Wa. on April 26 at 5 am will be doing 585 to 600 mile per day till we get there. First nite stopping in idaho. Showie give me a shout if that fits your time frame 360-481-0446 still working out details of actual routing. Steve and Donna (spyderman051)
    Will do. Have to organize with other couple we plan on riding with. It maybe to many miles a day. But will get back to you ;-)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default I ride fast too!!! wheres my invite????

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    I might go but I ride a bit fast and ride all day so it will be a solo trip.

Kidding. Im saving my pennies for a So.Cal ryde in august hitting the 5 Parks (Disney,Universal,6 Flags Knotts and Cal Adventure)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GASMAN View Post
    Kidding. Im saving my pennies for a So.Cal ryde in august hitting the 5 Parks (Disney,Universal,6 Flags Knotts and Cal Adventure)

Nice ride but I probably won't be going to spyderfest