Thread: Flag Mount

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Flag Mount

I am trying to find a flag mount for my 2010. Does anyone have the Rivco one that fits the truck holes? My question with this one is having to take it apart when I put the cover on. My husband has one that lays over when he puts his cover on, but he has a Goldwing Trike, with Calif sidecar conversion. I thought I saw one near the license plate one day when I was out riding, but, only got a brief glance.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The license plate flag holder is form ISCI. They are a site sponsor and the link to their site is on the home page. I have one and it is awesome. I have the big cover that covers everything but the front wheels and I don't have any problem using it with the flag holder.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Flag Mount

I put the Rivco flags on and you can put the cover on with out covering the flags or removing them. You could cut 2 slits in the cover and sew around them to keep the material from unraveling.
    I really like mine.
    Gene

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    The license plate flag holder is form ISCI. They are a site sponsor and the link to their site is on the home page. I have one and it is awesome. I have the big cover that covers everything but the front wheels and I don't have any problem using it with the flag holder.
    I believe there is two models. Rivco mounts on trunk, ICSC mounts on license plate holder. Both SL sponsors. I have the tall ICSC version and like it

Oldmanzues

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re:flag mount

Quote Originally Posted by UKBLUE1 View Post
    I put the Rivco flags on and you can put the cover on with out covering the flags or removing them. You could cut 2 slits in the cover and sew around them to keep the material from unraveling.
    I really like mine.
    Gene

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Have you covered your bike using these flag mounts?? I paid almost $300 for the full cover, and I don't think I could cut slits into them,it would not work in the sewing machine, either. When I am out traveling I use the half cover, but I don't think putting slits in it would work either.Thanks, for answering.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default re:flag mounts

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmanzues View Post
    I believe there is two models. Rivco mounts on trunk, ICSC mounts on license plate holder. Both SL sponsors. I have the tall ICSC version and like it

Oldmanzues
    Thanks, but two of them are over budget for me.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re:flag mount

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Thanks, I checked them out. But, for two of them, over my budget.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got the Rivco flag holders. I'd volunteer to check out the cover, but the Spyder is in the shop...