Thread: Spyderfest 2013

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

So I am just wondering..............Who from Washington or B.C is thinking on going to Spyderfest?.....

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

Quote Originally Posted by GASMAN View Post
    So I am just wondering..............Who from Washington or B.C is thinking on going to Spyderfest?.....
    We are! Are you going to make it there is 2 or 3 days to get there? With or without warm weather gear? Just kidding, hope to see you there!
    Dan & Jewell

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am a working stiff but want to go, if it closer to the west coast I can attend but otherwise no in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderdan View Post
    We are! Are you going to make it there is 2 or 3 days to get there? With or without warm weather gear? Just kidding, hope to see you there!
    Dan & Jewell

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Absolutely

Would not miss it....I am LIKE HURRY UP and announce location...makes not a difference to me where they hold it...cause I know with Len and MoGang in charge it will be off the charts great even if held in a back field somewhere!!!
    So all that to say,,,absolutely I am going .. this will be my third Spyderfest...missed the first one, but then I was just a retired Sr Citizen who didn't even know there was such a machine as the Spyder!!! Now that I have been enlightened and bitten by the all that is moot!!!