Quote Originally Posted by jeuchler View Post
Well, I had a a great time at the "Gatlinburg North" gathering in Bennington, Vermont today--good food, good stories, nice relaxed attitude despite tropical storms and hurricanes! I sure think it rivaled that southern get-together in the Smokies--maybe just with a few less Spyders!

Thanks, HDX, for the advice on the intake system and O2 sensor, and for the heads up on the new NYC sound ordinance (and $200 fine!) I'll probably repost that elsewhere.

Thanks for the idea of getting together, Smylinacha--Jensen's was great, and they sure didn't rush us out!

You all definitely have to swing by Clarksburg the next time you ride up with the bikes, and it'll be our turn to treat.

(Oh, by the way, Roaddog2, we just talked about you the whole time.)

I'll send you guys pm's and post it here what the Adams weather is as bike night approaches later today. I'll also ride down to see what the setup looks like. Right now at 2:10 it's just cloudy and warm on the VT border.

See you soon!
It was great to meet you! Sorry we chickened out and came in the truck - we've had enough of the rain. Came back to the campsite - blue skies but then looked at the radar. So we hopped in the truck and went over to NH. Poured there, came back to the campsite - it looks dry here. So we are going to take advantage and have a nice campfire, cook up a pork tenderloin and relax. Think we are packing it up tomorrow so we can get at least Monday in for riding back home instead of driving home on a nice day.

Nice to know that you don't live far at all and we can get together for rides alot! Maybe we'll see you October 5th. On October 4th there is the Scottish Games in Goshen CT. Friend of mine is throwing there so I'd like to go and see her - this chick throws telephone poles. It's at the fair grounds and if it's nice weather we're going - let us know if you might be interested.

Great meeting ya! Hopefully next time Blue Benn will be all put back together