Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GASpyderLady View Post
    Organized the bike this evening. Laundry is done so the packing will be easy. My passenger lives up in Kennesaw - thinking of taking a route through Jackson, Tn vs the group ride. Nothing personal just not sure about going south to go north. Yol Bolson, is there a negitive you know of to the route I am considering, that lead you to choose the route you plan? We are thinking of splitting the time at 6.5 hours per day.
    Joan, Not sure. The route I selected was primarily to avoid Chattanooga, N'ville, St.L. I did have an alternative that is close to what I think you are looking. Just as you are looking at difference, it made no difference for us. Going thru ATL E-W or E-N sucks anyway I look at it. Opted to go via B'ham based on another GSR member's earlier suggested route and also committed to picking up Bumblebee67 on the way thru AL.

Might I suggest, meeting up in Sikeston Tuesday evening? I opted for long day Tuesday to allow more time at SpyderFest.

You might tag up with Hawk, (see above) he may be interested in alternate route.
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 04-22-2012 at 08:27 AM.