Spyder Garage

Default Joe Schmoe and Betty Boop!

Great ride today! Thanks for inviting us! It turned out to be much warmer than we thought it would be - probably won't be getting many more of those days in the coming weeks!

Since we've gotten home I've been looking for those neat pants Betty Boop had on, and I must've gotten the name wrong 'cause I'm not finding them on the internet. I thought the spelling was s-e-d-i-g-i-o, but I'm having no luck with that. Can you set me straight, please?

Also, I looked for the hotel in Cuba where our other friend (I don't know his name on this forum) said he'd made his reservations for Spyder Fest. He said it was either "Chatham" or "Chapman", and the closest thing I found to that was "Chateau Inn and Suites". Do you know if that's the right place, and is that where the two of you plan to stay?

Thanks again, Joe and Betty, for a super ride!

J&J

Visionary Member
    Spyder Garage

We had a GREAT time too...What a wonderful day and great weather!!

The pants you are talking about are spelled S-E-D-I-C-I we bought them at Cycle Gear...Here is a link to them also: http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product...nts/web1006301

And his handle on SpyderLovers is EddieK...

We'll do it again..........and again...........and again..............and again...........

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Copy here on the great ride and hope we can do it again soon. Being new to the Knoxville area and a new owner trust me the pleasure was all mine.

Hotel info: Chateau Inn, 97 Ozark Dr. Cuba, MO 573 885-0100

I stayed there when I picked up by new ride, nothing fancy but clean and conveniently located about 3+ miles from Cowtown.

Visionary Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EddieK View Post
    Copy here on the great ride and hope we can do it again soon. Being new to the Knoxville area and a new owner trust me the pleasure was all mine.

I stayed there when I picked up by new ride, nothing fancy but clean and conveniently located about 3+ miles from Cowtown.
    Rooms Booked by J&J and we are set for Spyderfest....Now just for April to get here!!!

Spyder Garage

It was great to meet you Ed! We (including Joe and Betty) just made our reservations, and I, for one, am already excited!!!! It's going to be great ride to Cuba!!!!

Hope Lynn gets to come with us next time. Can't wait to meet her! We'd love to get another ride in between now and the 22nd which is when jimmur goes in for knee surgery. I know he'll be laid up for a little while afterward. Would love to get all of us together with the couple from Greeneville we were telling you about.

Joe, you and Betty were wonderful leaders today, and again we appreciate being included in the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieK View Post

Visionary Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by J&J View Post
    It was great to meet you Ed! We (including Joe and Betty) just made our reservations, and I, for one, am already excited!!!! It's going to be great ride to Cuba!!!!

Hope Lynn gets to come with us next time. Can't wait to meet her! We'd love to get another ride in between now and the 22nd which is when jimmur goes in for knee surgery. I know he'll be laid up for a little while afterward. Would love to get all of us together with the couple from Greeneville we were telling you about.

Joe, you and Betty were wonderful leaders today, and again we appreciate being included in the ride!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lynipoo wants to ride too!

Sorry I missed yesterday's ride, previous commitment. Looking forward to riding with you all after J&J knee surgery.