I fear Teddy is at a crossroads & the path chosen is a difficult journey filled with a lifetime of pain & limitations to his mobility. In the past 2 weeks, except for our one outing to the disc-golf course, I haven't had Teddy out of the house besides to potty or to Ryde. I figure with Ryde'n, he really can't hurt himself as long as he doesn't try to jump from the Spyder to the ground again But I fear the damage to his ligaments/patella has been done & no matter how much rest he gets, once he starts being active & himself, he goes right back into Limp Mode cause he re-injures himself over & over. Kinda like a losing your virginity, just won't ever be the sameagain.

Guess we're stuck like the rest of the Midwest with Pop Up ThunderStorms being a daily occurrence. I've been bitten so bad, for the past week, I've been driving my car into work in the morning cause it's usually pouring & racing home at lunch to trade the Couger for Teds Red Sled & WOW!!! what a contrast. Interstate 75N going from the Ohio river in KY up to my work exit in Ohio is just covered in pot holes. In the car, I hate this drive. But with the I HAVE A BLAST dodging all the pot holes on my daily commute. I even thought to myself the other day, if me dodging pot holes while staying in my lane & mantaining the legal speed limit, if a cop could site me for aggressive driving Cause I know I was driving aggressively to avoid all the pot holes that I can, & you know that with the Y layout, to avoid a pothole, you've gotta do a lil dance in yur seat to get the front wheels & the rear wheel to miss. & with these Elka shocks, it's almost all done with body English. SO MUCH FUN!!!