MOgang Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Lost my memory at Spyder Fest

During the six days I was at Spyder Fest, I kept record of names and notes on a small sticky pad (my memory).

Sometime during clean-up, I lost the pad. It is a 4"X3" pad that I swiped from Mortgage Headquarters, and bears that name across the top.

Please, please, please...if you happen to find it, let me know.

Thanks,
    G-Man (Don)

Spyder Garage

I met so many people that I can't remember screen names to faces. Do you think it would be helpful to post a thread that could list people's names, a description of who they are, & what they're bike was? Then it could be easier to put names to faces!

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kuroneko81 View Post
    I met so many people that I can't remember screen names to faces. Do you think it would be helpful to post a thread that could list people's names, a description of who they are, & what they're bike was? Then it could be easier to put names to faces!
    I have to admit, the faces, screen names, and real names are all still a blur to me, too. When we meet again, I hope you all will forgive any unintended lapses in memory, and remind me of who you are. Either that, or write real big on your name tag.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

I wrote REAL BIG on MY name tag and I still can't remember who I am!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I didn't write them down but I knew that would take half my rYding time.

However, I must say that this was like a big family reunion. Every time my wife and I talked to another rYder, it was like we have known each other forever!! I want to thank everybody as well... don't want to mention names but you know who you are!

Spyder Garage

The Avitars are so deceiving I am trying to match folks to their Spyders but it is not working. I am not a dog with doggles maybe I will change mine if we got a decent picture this time!!!

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    I wrote REAL BIG on MY name tag and I still can't remember who I am!!!

Spyder Garage

ME TOO!!!
    I just posted on another thread that I share this pea brain problem. And there's got to be a solution. Maybe some of my bright programmers can make an app we can use to help with this. MAYBE the forum software Friend List can help manage it also.

<====== Hey---- I WORE my avatar on my Tshirt (That's me on the left from Lamoster's video)! It really worked too. I had several come up and say hi because of it (dltang, Ticketbait, InspectorGadget....)
    MAYBE we have a private section where we post people pics with their rydes and real names?

I hate getting old......
    Last edited by Phil; 05-02-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Spyder Garage

That's a GREAT idea! (the private section…not getting old! )

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    ME TOO!!!
    MAYBE we have a private section where we post people pics with their rydes and real names?

I hate getting old......

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    <====== Hey---- I WORE my avatar on my Tshirt (That's me on the left from Lamoster's video)! It really worked too. I had several come up and say hi because of it (dltang, Ticketbait, InspectorGadget....)

I hate getting old......

Hmmm.... I didn't put two and two together. I think you talked to me at one of the BBQs at Recklein center and even pointed to your shirt but I wasn't thinking enough to realize that was your avatar.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Hmmm.... I didn't put two and two together. I think you talked to me at one of the BBQs at Recklein center and even pointed to your shirt but I wasn't thinking enough to realize that was your avatar.
    SEE!!! This is what I'm talking about!!

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk