Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Hey Phi, no problem at all. You would fly into St.louis mo, about an hour east of us, I-44 staright shot to cuba. Best westren still hass rooms in Cuba. There is also sullivan which is about 20miles east of us right on I-44. Making the evening of the 28th gets you in town for the thursdaynight chilli cook off, the games, and the band....with alot of just old fashion hang out time. Vendor village will be open both days....plus the 29th is the pancake breakfast and all the rydes leaving out from vendor village, also same location as the pancake cook off challange, with our spyder cleb's! Be great to meet you! Hope you can make the party....only one problem I can see you might not want to leave
    HA! I agree that I might not want to leave!! My main desire is to meet great folks like you and also to see the vendors and mods, first hand.

I likely won't know if I can come until the early part of fest-week so reserving a room may have to wait. At worst, I'm sure there's places along I44 between St. Louis and Cuba.

Here's hoping!!

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Talking Happy Change of Plans

I'm cancelling my reservations at Motel 6, so if they were booked, they should have at least 1 more room available.

I took the plunge & bought a 2010 Moto-Mate camper, so I'm changing my reservations & Teddy & I will now be staying at the LadyBug Campground. This will be our first SpyderFest so we're both look'n forward to it. Any suggestions for a new Moto-Camper would be greatly appreciated & I look forward to meet'n many of you there.

Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We're in! Can't wait to meet you folks! Staying in St. James at the Days Inn. Great Rate!

Don and Lauren
    Testa Rossa

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by dlycan2 View Post
    We're in! Can't wait to meet you folks! Staying in St. James at the Days Inn. Great Rate!

Don and Lauren
    Testa Rossa
    Welcome to party everyone!! can't tell you how excited we are to get to meet and hang out with all of you! Spyder family is the best. It's going to be a blast! The mogang has a welcome to Spyder fest tour planned for all you, right down to making sure you all make it to your hotel....... Or in some case's campgrounds for all of you with way cool little trailers, or rv's. And agreed, the whole event is centered around meet and greet thing so many many cool folks we are going to get to actually meet and reunite with our old friends.....forest lol just kidding forest! Your as young as a spring chicken..... That's why the cops can't catch you and doc the destroyer!!! Be safe and welcome to the party again every one!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2011 a happy Day

Will be coming from Surprise,Arizona. Will be staying at Lady Bugs camp ground. Coming in on the 26th. staying till May 3rd at leased. To the Spyderfest one week after I retire.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Wichita Mikey View Post
    Will be coming from Surprise,Arizona. Will be staying at Lady Bugs camp ground. Coming in on the 26th. staying till May 3rd at leased. To the Spyderfest one week after I retire.
    WOW!!! and Thats pretty dang cool!!! And very cool that your staying with us for a few extra days!
    Looking forward to meeting you and maybe doing some ryding together after the big party!!! And agin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Hey Phi, no problem at all. You would fly into St.louis mo, about an hour east of us, I-44 staright shot to cuba. Best westren still hass rooms in Cuba. There is also sullivan which is about 20miles east of us right on I-44. Making the evening of the 28th gets you in town for the thursdaynight chilli cook off, the games, and the band....with alot of just old fashion hang out time. Vendor village will be open both days....plus the 29th is the pancake breakfast and all the rydes leaving out from vendor village, also same location as the pancake cook off challange, with our spyder cleb's! Be great to meet you! Hope you can make the party....only one problem I can see you might not want to leave
    You tipped the scale for me I've rearranged by schedule and I AM COMING!! I'm flying into St Louis on April 27 and driving over. Staying at the Best Western in Cuba; flying out Friday midday.

pitbull

Hey phi, glad to hear your going to get to stay and play more. I know you will have a rental, but have to hook you up with a Spyder for a few hours atleast. There's alot to see and do, so hope we make it worth your time. Thanks for the update, and excited your staying longer with us. See you soon!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jmikkola View Post
    Two more from northern Minnesota!! Just booked room at Best Western Cuba Inn. Can't wait!
    jmikkola .... Hope to see you there
    You may want to hook up with this guy in your neck of the woods, called SethO, He's 25 miles So. W. of you at Bemidji. But be warned.....He is a Huligan

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    jmikkola .... Hope to see you there
    You may want to hook up with this guy in your neck of the woods, called SethO, He's 25 miles So. W. of you at Bemidji. But be warned.....He is a Huligan
    Huligan! AHhhhh!... They're EVERYWHERE!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2011

Add us to the list please. We've never been to MO!

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

Default 2011 Season...

...ready to ship to Cuba, Mo for the Spyderfest

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by docdoru View Post
    ...ready to ship to Cuba, Mo for the Spyderfest

That looks great Doc!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool look! Step away from the fence and no one (maybe) gets hurt

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Traveling to Cuba

Hi...I am looking for fellow Spyderfest goers that I might be able to connect with to travel together. I live in north central WA state....not on a schedule...have my maps out and planning ahead...already have my reservation in Cuba.
    If you are looking for others to travel with...give me a .
    Ms Spyder is at the graphic guy (well her fenders and frunk lid are!!!) get all prettied up for the Spring Run...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderCats View Post
    Add us to the list please. We've never been to MO!
    and welcome to Spyderfest............you are going to have a great time, and you are going to love the scenery in Missouri

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Post Absolutely

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

Nice job Doc. I forgot about them!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2011 Info and check-in

Please count me (Mark) and the wife (Donna) in. Made reservations at the best western. Can't wait to see more than one or two spyders in one place.

Spyder Garage

Wow! 236 and counting. I'm going to have to show up a day early just to find a parking spot. Looks to be a major infestation at Cowtown
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeTWD View Post
    Please count me (Mark) and the wife (Donna) in. Made reservations at the best western. Can't wait to see more than one or two spyders in one place.
    and welcome to Spyderfest..........you are going to have a great time.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking

nccruiser & mate will be at Spyderfest 2011

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nccruiser View Post
    nccruiser & mate will be at Spyderfest 2011
    Awesome we should hit 400 soon??

Jim

pitbull

Wow alot of new folks signing up. Welcome everyone, it's seems like everyday we have new folks and great new things happing. By the time it's party time I think I'm going to be wore out. Looking forward to it all see you all soon!

Spyder Garage

I've been wondering... Do you think we could get Fidel Castro to make a personal appearance? Afterall, it is Cuba!
    Last edited by BajaRon; 02-04-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...