Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Give Me A Brake, RTS Third Brake Light That Is

Well we just finished fitting up the first Beta unit of the New Street Magic Gesesis Series LED RTS HMT Brake Light! (High Mount Third)

I have to tell you, it fits and looks even better than the CAD renderings!

I think anybody seening this would be hard pressed to not know it was factory.

This unit features 36 Genesis Series LEDs for unmatched brightness, and come in a contoured to your trunk chrome housing.

Filling in the "void" area along the trunks top edge, this is the light that BRP should have had there in the first place. It's "high mount" design is much more noticable for drivers behind you just like the third brake light in a car's rear window.

With a very easy install procedure, and plug and play connections to your RTS wiring harness. We think even those not normally confortable doing their own mods will be able to do this one no problem. Giving them a Quick Convenient, Safe and Secure installation they can do at home themselves!

Now that the Beta unit has been checked, full production will begin with the first units being for sale towards the end of the month.

We will also be offering an optional 2 in 1 harness that will allow this light to also function as an additional running light as well as a HMT Brake Light.

The MSRP for the Street Magic Genesis LED HMT Brake Light will be $239.00, and the optional Street Magic 2 in 1 Harness will have an MSRP of $29.95.

So, to increase the safety and visibility of your RT, be sure to add a Street Magic HMT!
    Last edited by Magic Man; 04-29-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    Well we just finished fitting up the first Beta unit of the New Street Magic Gesesis Series LED RTS HMT Brake Light! (High Mount Third)

This unit features 36 Genesis Series LEDs for unmatched brightness, and come in a contoured to your trunk chrome housing.

Filling in the "void" area along the trunks top edge, this is the light that BRP should have had there in the first place. It's "high mount" design is much more noticable for drivers behind you just like the third brake light in a car's rear window.

With a very easy install procedure, and plug and play connections to your RTS wiring harness. We think even those not normally confortable doing their own mods will be able to do this one no problem. Giving them a Quick Convenient, Safe and Secure installation they can do at home themselves!

Now that the Beta unit has been checked, full production will begin with the first units being for sale towards the end of the month.

We will also be offering an optional 2 in 1 harness that will allow this light to also finction as an additional running light as well as a HMT Brake Light.

So, to increase the safety and visibility of your RT, be sure to add a Street Magic HMT!
    I am going to need a second, wait, make that a third job if you guys keep making this cool stuff. Put me on the list...LOL

Spyder Garage

Wow, looks factory. Another nice job Bro.

Spyder Garage

How much do you expect to sell this for ? Or did I miss that ?

We will also be offering an optional 2 in 1 harness that will allow this light to also finction as an additional running light as well as a HMT Brake Light.

If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Thank you, Evan. I have been suggesting this, asking for it, and anticipating its arrival for soooo long! It is certainly the item BRP forgot, just like the RS third taillight. Now if I only had my RTS to put it on. Wonder which will land first?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Wow, looks factory. Another nice job Bro.

Dang that even looks like chrome on top!, is it?

I was talking to my installation mechanic and he actually mentioned i

should put a light strip there, for the third brake light, I mentioned

another company made it into a wing and wants $900 not you of

course, your prices are very reasonable with safety in mind

This is a must that I am gonna be getting, I will definetly be getting the HMT Brake light

Quote Originally Posted by SKS06460 View Post
    How much do you expect to sell this for ? Or did I miss that ?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post

Dang that even looks like chrome on top!, is it?

Yes the first post had it in it......

"This unit features 36 Genesis Series LEDs for unmatched brightness, and come in a contoured to your trunk chrome housing."

It was done to match the look of the other chrome trim on the trunk lid.

MM

MM

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

How much? That is what I have been wanting to put in that space!
    2020 RTL

RT-S PE#0174
    Spyder Garage

Love it

I looked twice

How much are the LED RTS HMT Brake Light?

How much for the optional 2 in 1 harness?

Thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Love it

I looked twice

Thanks
    +1... We just picked up our RT-S today and like the looks of this... Inquiring minds want to know

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    Love it

I looked twice

Thanks
    We have not set the MSRP for these yet.

Once it is set we will update the post.

MM

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We have not set the MSRP for these yet.

Once it is set we will update the post.

MM
    Gonna start collecting scrap metal and run to the recyclers to save up for this. Another idea, do they still pay if you donate blood...LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Gonna start collecting scrap metal and run to the recyclers to save up for this. Another idea, do they still pay if you donate blood...LOL
    Why is it all the guys with the big money RTS bikes cry poor mouth the loudest.

Dave, if I had your money I'd burn mine.

MM

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Dave, if I had your money I'd burn mine.

MM
    LOL, I put myself on a budget, but can see tht I may need to adjust it a little...........or a lot

PS. Keep making this cool stuff and you will have mine

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Give Me A Brake, RTS Third Brake Light That Is

Looks like I have to get in line for this one
    put me on that list please

great job
    Last edited by spyder_RT; 05-01-2010 at 02:42 PM.

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IWN2RYD View Post
    +1... We just picked up our RT-S today and like the looks of this... Inquiring minds want to know
    and welcome.

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

We will also be offering an optional 2 in 1 harness that will allow this light to also function as an additional running light as well as a HMT Brake Light.

You can put me down for this one also.........So that's front fender rear turn signal light, front fender outside turn signal light, hid headlights and fog lights, triple play and Rear cargo brake light.

Is there such a thing as a third mortgage on a home?

Spyder Garage

MM

You don't get it. Once you buy an RT, you're broke.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SKS06460 View Post
    You don't get it. Once you buy an RT, you're broke.
    Oh I get it, we have an SE, SM and RTS so we know all too well how much these are to own.

But that's kind of like saying..

I cried when I had no shoes...

That is, until I saw the man with no feet!

Kind of hard to feel bad for guys riding around on 25K plus bikes.

MM
    Last edited by Magic Man; 04-29-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

MM
    25K before we start buying the goodies. Hey, I cant take it with me, so i'm spending it now. Keep the cool stuff coming........

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh I get it, we have an SE, SM and RTS so we know all too well how much these are to own.

But that's kind of like saying..

I cried when I had no shoes...

That is, until I saw the man with no feet!

MM

LOL....

And for some... It was a stretch to go from the RS cost the the full blown RT-S... Could of had two RS's!!! So the budgets are a bit sresssssssed

Oh.. And I have a funny feeling the Gov will not bail us out if we goof

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please add me to the list of folks wanting one of these.. Thanks!

Money ready to go
    Last edited by IWN2RYD; 05-11-2010 at 11:45 PM.

RT-S PE#0311
    Spyder Garage

I want one too........ Any idea yet how much and when available?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That is awesome!

Spyder Garage

The MSRP for the Street Magic Genesis LED HMT Brake Light will be $239.00, and the optional Street Magic 2 in 1 Harness will have an MSRP of $29.95.

question: when you say easy install, does the rear trunk need to be removed? or is

it just plugging into the rear brake lights by creating a hole in trunk lid for wires to pass through.

I am not interested in the optional harness. Please respond in terms I can tell my

mechanic what is involved so he can give me an installation price. I looked on

your website and it's probably to new for instructions yet.

Thanks again for a great safety product! However I am gonna have to take my wallet to the hospital