Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Any help locating BRP Backrest Parts?

So i bought a used BRP driver backrest for my 2021 rt limited as it was in great shape and only $200 (only 200 is funny) anyway the guy just sent me the back rest. Despite the passenger seat having a cut out for the backrest it still apparently needs additional parts installed underneath? Any idea where i might get those parts?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by latony007 View Post
    So i bought a used BRP driver backrest for my 2021 rt limited as it was in great shape and only $200 (only 200 is funny) anyway the guy just sent me the back rest. Despite the passenger seat having a cut out for the backrest it still apparently needs additional parts installed underneath? Any idea where i might get those parts?
    Others here have been in the same predicament .... BRP .... DOES NOT SELL THOSE BRACKETS ... separately , at least not in the recent past .... get in touch with the GUY and tell Him you need the bracket. I hope it isn't one the folks who also ONLY got the upper part ..... Good Luck .... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-18-2022 at 04:54 PM. Reason: art = part ?? ;-)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Others here have been in the same predicament .... BRP .... DOES NOT SELL THOSE BRACKETS ... separately , at least not in the recent past .... get in touch with the GUY and tell Him you need the bracket. I hope it isn't one the folks who also ONLY got the upper part ..... Good Luck .... Mike
    Well i believe of all the possible answers that is the one i wanted to get the least LOL. Thank you. i will tell the guy bracket or he is getting it back!
    thanks!