Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricled

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default GDA

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    GDA, it might just be the way I am reading your post, but how exactly does that substantiate your earlier, serious claim that they are "racist" ?

Pete
    Pete ....... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GDA View Post
    Tricled just do not want to do any business with me
    And I'm betting that they are classy enough to NOT let you bait them into a flame war.

Seems like you have mutually agreed not to do business......and that you should let it drop.

Spyder Garage

GDA, it might just be the way I am reading your post, but how exactly does that substantiate your earlier, serious claim that they are "racist" ?

Pete
    If someone though you are white and told you"I hope you decide to buy our fenders."

After she find out you are a Chinese and told you, do not and will not sell any item to you,because you are Chinese and you will copy the product.

Is that a
    racist to you?

To me that's racist for sure.

I am just telling you my bad exp.

You guys can keep buy from this "Nice " company.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default NICE COMPANY

If someone though you are white and told you"I hope you decide to buy our fenders."

After she find out you are a Chinese and told you, do not and will not sell any item to you,because you are Chinese and you will copy the product.

Is that a
    racist to you?

" I WILL " for sure .... jmho..... Mike

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Is that a
    racist to you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi GDA, let me chime in on this since you are posting to this thread instead of replying to my private message.
    it was not any intention of TricLED to be "racist". Racist means hating a race due to color or nationalities.
    I'm an Chinese-Asian descent, and I don't bear any hate or racist feeling towards anybody, especially not you personally.
    Many of our customers are Asian descent themselves.

TricLED as a company reserve the rights to implement our business policies and practices. Including who, how, and where we conduct business with. Every companies reserve the rights, whether to protect company assets an/or intellectual properties.
    You order was cancelled due to your location (which is not in Canada, as stated in your avatar, and was not because you are Chinese), and TricLED do not ship to all countries globally.

Sincerely,
    Cindy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy-TricLED View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

You order was cancelled due to your location (which is not in Canada, as stated in your avatar, and was not because you are Chinese), and TricLED do not ship to all countries globally.

Sincerely,
    Cindy
    Ahhhhhhhh....I thought that might be the case, Cindy......Thanks. I'm soooooo glad you're not racist . I guess it's OK to keep buying from this "nice" company, then .

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Arrow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi GDA, let me chime in on this since you are posting to this thread instead of replying to my private message.
    it was not any intention of TricLED to be "racist". Racist means hating a race due to color or nationalities.
    I'm an Chinese-Asian descent, and I don't bear any hate or racist feeling towards anybody, especially not you personally.
    Many of our customers are Asian descent themselves.

TricLED as a company reserve the rights to implement our business policies and practices. Including who, how, and where we conduct business with. Every companies reserve the rights, whether to protect company assets an/or intellectual properties.

Sincerely,
    Cindy
    great!

whats the point of to doing this?

Lets say I am now in Canada, and i buy products from you.

I can still take it to whatever countries you dont ship to.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

great!

whats the point of to doing this?

Lets say I am now in Canada, and i buy products from you.

I can still take it to whatever countries you dont ship to.

GDA,
    There is no point of this, I was simply replying to your comments regarding our company. That was all. The issue was done since over a year ago.

Thanks, I'll end my conversation here.

Sincerely,
    Cindy

Spyder Garage

GDA,
    There is no point of this, I was simply replying to your comments regarding our company. That was all. The issue was done since over a year ago.

Sincerely,
    Cindy
    I am just try to tell you that the way you do to protect your company can only block a real spyder rider like me,but cant block a real copy cat from any other country.

There are many company in USA helping people receive product from usa seller by using a USA address and ship items to the country you dont ship to.

Simply dont ship to other country will not help.

Spyder Garage

Default With confidence...

Having read carefully, and considered carefully, I am ready to place my order with Tricled now. Thanks for boosting my confidence and hi-lighting so many positive customer experiences. There seems to be an army of verifiable Spyder riding customers willing to jump to the defense of a honest, customer focused, business. This speaks volumes.

Cindy, look for an order from SpyderDriver (New Spyder owner and new customer)

Spyder Garage

GDA,

Sincerely,
    Cindy
    Good idea, Cindy. Anyone reading this thread can see quite clearly the high level of customer service that customers have received from Tricled, except for one individual. There is absolutely no need for you to defend Tricled or explain their actions in one particular instance any further.

I'm not afraid to say that I'm a big Tricled fan. Lamont and many other sponsors provide excellent customer service, but I believe that Tricled goes to lengths that even exceed them.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDriver View Post
    Having read carefully, and considered carefully, I am ready to place my order with Tricled now. Thanks for boosting my confidence and hi-lighting so many positive customer experiences. There seems to be an army of verifiable Spyder riding customers willing to jump to the defense of a honest, customer focused, business. This speaks volumes.

Cindy, look for an order from SpyderDriver (New Spyder owner and new customer)

I got your order - thank you very much. (sending you PM also)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default very much appreciated!

Good idea, Cindy. Anyone reading this thread can see quite clearly the high level of customer service that customers have received from Tricled, except for one individual. There is absolutely no need for you to defend Tricled or explain their actions in one particular instance any further.

I'm not afraid to say that I'm a big Tricled fan. Lamont and many other sponsors provide excellent customer service, but I believe that Tricled goes to lengths that even exceed them.

Pete

Pete, I really appreciate it! everybody's praise and good comment on TricLED is very2 appreciated, and I'm humbled and grateful to have so many customers and Spyder friends) that is very supportive of us.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cleg View Post
    Must be GDA is thinking of a different company. Never experience any such from Reg or Cindy. They are the best!

Spyder Garage

Well let me say that Tricled is NOT racist. How do I know you may ask? Because I am Native American and have NEVER had any problems with them! In fact they have helped me and answered questions when I have called.

Thanks to Cindy and all the other vendors for great products and great customer service.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Another satisfied customer of TricLED

I've bought several items from them over the past six months or so and have NEVER regretted it. Their products are well designed and engineered and their after-sale customer service is outstanding. They have responded in depth to every stupid installation question I've had - even on weekends and holidays. We should all be grateful to have such quality after-market products and vendors.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I ordered a whole bunch of their GREAT products for my new RT-Limited (That hasn't been built yet!).
    They filled the order promptly, and even shipped it to my dealer, so that it can wait there for the bike!
    We are all very fortunate to have vendors like this!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh! As far as your claim of Cindy and Reggy being "Racist":

They are two of the nicest people that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Had very bad exp with this company. I am treated with racism.
    That's something we don't tolerate on here. I suggest you take back that unsubstantiated and obviously biased accusation before you find yourself the subject of pushback and blackballing.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    That's something we don't tolerate on here. I suggest you take back that unsubstantiated and obviously biased accusation before you find yourself the subject of pushback and blackballing.
    Pete,
    That seems a bit... harsh.
    How about if we just hit him with...

troll-spray_o_309907.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Order Placed

In honor of all the racist shenanigans, I decided to place an order with Tricled late Tuesday night myself.

Thanks in advance Cindy!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage