Spyder Garage

Default SpYderfest Registration Question

On the registration page right now it shows 271 people have registered. When I registered yesterday it said I did not make the cut for the first 700 for the giveaway. What gives?
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

2015 RTL "intense red pearl"

Spyder Garage

Don't worry about it too much. The running tally is displayed in the upper left of the registration page. I'm sure you made the first 500.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Bought a 2011 RTL in August with 5400 miles for 13.5K Have been doing mods and upgrades with the help of the members and venders on this forum. Still pretty new to riding I have put 3k Miles on it since Aug mostly city with one 150 mile round trip. Got a trip to Vero Beach planned this weekend.
    I would love to go to Spyderfest but 1400 miles is a long way and I don't know if I can get the days off ( Still Working ). Is it worth it to got to Spyderfest without the Spyder?

Captc

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captc View Post
    Bought a 2011 RTL in August with 5400 miles for 13.5K Have been doing mods and upgrades with the help of the members and venders on this forum. Still pretty new to riding I have put 3k Miles on it since Aug mostly city with one 150 mile round trip. Got a trip to Vero Beach planned this weekend.
    I would love to go to Spyderfest but 1400 miles is a long way and I don't know if I can get the days off ( Still Working ). Is it worth it to got to Spyderfest without the Spyder?

Captc
    Personally, I would say no, probably not worth it. There is a nice vendor hall there to "kill time" at, but to travel that far to shop around would be silly IMO. Catch an event closer to your home town.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default SpYderfest Registration Question

Your picture shows that your are a dog not a human...just saying
    file:///Users/thomasholberton/Desktop/VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    Your picture shows that your are a dog not a human...just saying
    He is too cute! I been called a dog before!
    Mike Campbell
    Amarillo, Texas

2015 RTL "intense red pearl"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Captc
    & on joining the Spyderverse!

Spyder Garage

Captc
    If 1400 miles is too far for you, come to the Red Rock Spyder Rally in St.George Ut,middle to the end of September. Lots of fun good vendor fair and not too far from you. I bought a trailer hitch there,got Squared Away to align mine,got a beautiful LED American Flag and had a wonderful time. There are others coming up from Cal. so you should have time to arrange to ride up with others if you don't want to come alone.

However you also have 4 months to ride,ride ride. Your Spyder will take anywhere you want to go for as long as you want to go. Try doing 100 mile out and back and see how you do,then 200,300 well you get the idea. After 50+ years there is still no better feeling then pointing the front wheel(s) to the horizon and heading out,for an hour or a week or more. Just do it,you'll get the experience to ride any distance soon enough.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze