Spyder Garage

Default RIP board highway brackets in stock

Been testing these for a while and I'm happy with them now. I had folks ask to let them know when they were ready to order and they are now. They came out really nice and super easy to install. Install video----> Click Here
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/rip-b...-chevron-pegs/

Spyder Garage

This link doesn't work anymore and I can't find these pegs on the website... any help???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by z_light11 View Post
    This link doesn't work anymore and I can't find these pegs on the website... any help???

Lamont is re-designing the kit because they don't fit his new RIP Board's F3 bracket.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KJWEB View Post
    Lamont is re-designing the kit because they don't fit his new RIP Board's F3 bracket.
    That's odd, KJ, because I am running the RIP boards with those brackets on my F3-T
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    That's odd, KJ, because I am running the RIP boards with those brackets on my F3-T
    Lamont just introduced a new bracket mount yesterday for the RIP boards that doesn't require the OEM peg bracket or the exchange. This new bracket for the boards doesn't work for the highway pegs setup. He is working on a new design for the highway pegs to mount to the RIP boards. Check out his store for the RIP boards and you will see the new RIP Board bracket.

Spyder Garage

Lamont just introduced a new bracket mount yesterday for the RIP boards that doesn't require the OEM peg bracket or the exchange. This new bracket for the boards doesn't work for the highway pegs setup. He is working on a new design for the highway pegs to mount to the RIP boards. Check out his store for the RIP boards and you will see the new RIP Board bracket.
    Ahhhhhhh....thanks KJ.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Alright, assuming (hoping) the highway brackets will still work with the original RIP board brackets. I bought my RIP boards early and don't have the F3 engraved bracket.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by z_light11 View Post
    Alright, assuming (hoping) the highway brackets will still work with the original RIP board brackets. I bought my RIP boards early and don't have the F3 engraved bracket.
    He's fairly likely to still have some stock of the old highway brackets, z_light.....send him a PM.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Kenda Kanine rear.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    He's fairly likely to still have some stock of the old highway brackets, z_light.....send him a PM.
    Ditto: I was able to purchase just the brackets.