Spyder Garage

Default Dealer in Mesa Area ??????

My Spyder was stolen and was damage in Albuquerque. I'm having a trucking company bring it to Mesa. What dealer should I have fix it.

Jim Campbell
    Grand Forks, ND

Spyder Garage

Was it still on trailer?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    14 RT-S , Stock Large brake pedal White Pearl

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

Call Drew at Ride Now Motorsports in Chandler. The only Spyder dealer in Mesa is Apache Motorsports, and they are absolutely awful.

Drew and his certified techs will do you right. I know because I have used them.

480-503-3333 ask for Drew in Service.

Good luck

Pam

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NM Wrench View Post
    Was it still on trailer?

It was on a trailer, but not mine. 2 bikes on trailers were stolen on 1-1-16. Mine with all ND Plates and one from MN with a Kaw on it. My Spyder was on the trailer from MN that had the Kaw on it. Waiting to hear more from PD on my trailer.
    Going to bring Spyder to Mesa to get fixed.

Jim

Spyder Garage

I don't blame you I wouldn't have it fixed here

14 RT-S , Stock Large brake pedal White Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    Call Drew at Ride Now Motorsports in Chandler. The only Spyder dealer in Mesa is Apache Motorsports, and they are absolutely awful.

Drew and his certified techs will do you right. I know because I have used them.

480-503-3333 ask for Drew in Service.

Good luck

Pam
    Haha! I had the exact opposite experience. Great service at Apache and terrible service at Ride Now. We'll get Jim nice and confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tony
    2014 RT

Mods: Adjustable side wind deflectors; Adjustable vented windshield; Rear and front trunk lights; Replaced the foot pegs with Web Boards; Gerbing heater controls; Garmin Zumo 390LM GPS; Fog lights; Front headlamp accent lights; Replaced the standard fender light bulbs with LEDs; BumpSkid; Frunk insert and stripes from WrapMySPyder; BajaRon Swaybar; Laser alignment.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tony8472 View Post
    Haha! I had the exact opposite experience. Great service at Apache and terrible service at Ride Now. We'll get Jim nice and confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Went to Ride Now today. Will go visit Apache Motorsports tomorrow. Looked on BPR website and Apache Motorcycles is not a Certified Dealer. I have body damage and the ignition is all busted up. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Jim

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimboRTS View Post
    Went to Ride Now today. Will go visit Apache Motorsports tomorrow. Looked on BPR website and Apache Motorcycles is not a Certified Dealer. I have body damage and the ignition is all busted up. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Jim
    FYI, BRP recently pulled Apache's certification due to all the complaints plus they didn't maintain the proper number of certified techs.

Pam

Spyder Garage

[QUOTweekend imboRTS;1079364]Went to Ride Now today. Will go visit Apache Motorsports tomorrow. Looked on BPR website and Apache Motorcycles is not a Certified Dealer. I have body damage and the ignition is all busted up. I need someone who knows what they are doing.

Jim[/QUOTE]

Drew at Ride now Chandler is a grest guy. I have had good service there.

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kbwitt View Post

Drew at Ride now Chandler is a grest guy. I have had good service there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Another Alternative

FYI, you might want to consider Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, AZ. They are BRP certified and my experience with them has been excellent while my experience with Ride Now has been very poor. The necessary work on my RT was done correctly and on time. Plus, the management followed up with a phone call a day or two later to make sure I was satisfied. I live in Tucson but the drive to Sierra Vista is well worth it.
    Jshomen

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jshomen View Post
    FYI, you might want to consider Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista, AZ. They are BRP certified and my experience with them has been excellent while my experience with Ride Now has been very poor. The necessary work on my RT was done correctly and on time. Plus, the management followed up with a phone call a day or two later to make sure I was satisfied. I live in Tucson but the drive to Sierra Vista is well worth it.
    Jshomen
    Yes, Sierra Cycles is very good. So is Star Island in Prescott Valley (Where I bought my Spyder). But since the OP stated that he was trailering his Spyder to Mesa, it hardly seemed appropriate to recommend a shop 150 miles away.

I've only had two experiences with the service department at RideNow Chandler, and they were both excellent. My experiences with Apache Motorsports in Mesa have been absolutely dreadful. Unfortunately, they are the only two players in the Phoenix area.

Pam

Spyder Garage

FYI, BRP recently pulled Apache's certification due to all the complaints plus they didn't maintain the proper number of certified techs.

Pam
    Now that is some useful information we should all take notice of. I only know of one FACTORY CERTIFIED Spyder Tech in AZ. Their may be more but I do not think so. The other Ride Now techs are certified online with no hands on training. Some are Bad some are Good. It does cost a lot to send a tech for factory training but---.

If the truth were known, most apprentice techs have no real spyder/motorcycle training at all. They work under the supervision of a more experienced and sometimes "certified" tech. My only advice to everyone is don't be shy, ask questions like who will do my work and could I see his certification. Don't just drop it of and then when picking it up find out it was not fixed correctly.

​Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Yes, Sierra Cycles is very good. So is Star Island in Prescott Valley (Where I bought my Spyder). But since the OP stated that he was trailering his Spyder to Mesa, it hardly seemed appropriate to recommend a shop 150 miles away.

I've only had two experiences with the service department at RideNow Chandler, and they were both excellent. My experiences with Apache Motorsports in Mesa have been absolutely dreadful. Unfortunately, they are the only two players in the Phoenix area.

Pam
    Actually, Pam Ride Now has four locations in Phoenix and two in Tucson of there 40+ Can AM dealerships nationwide. They also now own most of the Harley dealerships in AZ and other states. They are owned by the parent company of Coulter Cadillac. Bill Nash is the COO of their motorsports division. He is married to one of the Coulter daughters. My wife sold him a house here in Tucson. He personally owns both Harley dealerships here in Tucson.

Apache Motorsports has three dealerships in the Phoenix area of which two sell Spyders. JFYIO

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Pragmatic Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    Actually, Pam Ride Now has four locations in Phoenix and two in Tucson of there 40+ Can AM dealerships nationwide. They also now own most of the Harley dealerships in AZ and other states. They are owned by the parent company of Coulter Cadillac. Bill Nash is the COO of their motorsports division. He is married to one of the Coulter daughters. My wife sold him a house here in Tucson. He personally owns both Harley dealerships here in Tucson.

Apache Motorsports has three dealerships in the Phoenix area of which two sell Spyders. JFYIO

Jack
    Yes, I am aware of all their locations. But the fact still remains that Apache Motorsports and RideNow are the only two Can Am dealers in the Valley, multiple locations notwithstanding.

Pam

full time RV'er on the road. Well we were. Now, 6 months in ThreeRivers Mi and 6 months in Apache
    Spyder Garage

Default Just hoping

I have my '13 ST at RideNow on Cave Creek in Phoenix currently. I took it in last week to get the brake light problem fixed. Went to pick it up and it wasn't fixed. Good thing I showed it to the service writer. They claim it is ready to pick up tomorrow. We'll see.

Spyder Garage

Thank you all for the support!

If you haven't found a dealer willing or able to fix your Spyder we would love the opportunity. We have a Can-Am/BRP factory trained and certified Spyder technician on staff who's been with us for close to a decade and another technician who has been here over 30 years.

Also if you are still looking for a trailer shoot us a call and we'll see if we can possibly help you.

Thanks again!
    David @ Sierra Cycles