Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SOLD: UltraGuard full cover for RT

I have an UltraGuard full cover in very good condition I can't use anymore. Here it is on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/UltraGard-4-47.../dp/B008UX68OQ I'll sell it for $30 plus shipping. No tears or holes and has two velcro flaps over openings for two antennas. No fading of the colors since I only used it at night while traveling.

Here's a pic of it. The windshield pocket won't fit over my F4 tall & wide windshield that I bought at Spyderfest. It slips on the bike fairly quickly and the elastic band around the bottom will hold it unless it is really windy. For that there are a couple of short elastic cords with hooks.

Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 10-25-2015 at 08:52 PM.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

is there enough room in the rear to fit over a rack? I have the Show Chrome rack from Value Acessories.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

If Pegasus doesn't take it I will.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    is there enough room in the rear to fit over a rack? I have the Show Chrome rack from Value Acessories.
    I can't say for sure. I think it might but probably be a bit snug. I stretched it downward enough to go over the hitch. With a rack on the trunk I'm not sure how well it would pull down around and under the saddlebags. Sorry I can't be more certain but since I don't have a rack that aspect never concerned me!

You could buy it and try it and if it doesn't work sell it to Ex-Rocket!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

what a Silver Tongued Devil you are. I will PM you my address. PM me your payment info.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

So cover has been mailed and money sent. When I get it I will see how it works going on over my Show Chrome rack.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

Is have the same cover and rack, Pegasus. The cover fits beautifully! Also have the half cover from ultraguard which also fits
    ​Jeff

2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze (aka "The Bronze Beauty")
    Ultimate faux crocodile seat, backrest , and armrests in cognac-/black, Luggage nets, luggage, drink holders, top mirror, shorty antenna, SENA SMH10 headsets and SMR10 dongle, Garmin 665lm, Tri-pouch, Trunk mount flag poles, Custom Dynamics vent covers, Show Crome Luggage Rack, custom mud flap, Full Size Brake Pedal, Tricled mirror turn signals, LED strips on rear of front fenders, custom highway pegs, BakerBuilt Air Wings w/ Uppers
    2012 RT Limited , Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Son of a ....

Darn it! Just a little too late. I would have snapped this up immediately. I have the same issue with the chrome rack.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    So cover has been mailed and money sent. When I get it I will see how it works going on over my Show Chrome rack.
    At the PO. I'll PM the tracking # in a minute.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

I have the ultra guard half cover for my RT with a showchrome Rack and a large bag on the rack and the cover fits great. only thing i recommend is that you take the metal hooks off and relace with velcro strap to prevent damage if hook comes loose and flops in the breeze.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Upstater View Post
    Darn it! Just a little too late. I would have snapped this up immediately. I have the same issue with the chrome rack.
    Not a little too late! About 35 hours late! Iceworm's thread about a cover prompted me to finally get around to to listing it, but alas for her, pegasus beat her to it! By about 6 hours! Maybe I should have asked more for it!

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

The only reason I didn't keep it is the pocket wouldn't fit over the F4 windshield. I bought a Guardian cover at Spyderfest. Heavy duty and works great. It cost more than the Ultraguard but is loose enough it should fit over any extras you might have added to your Spyder.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RyderJCF View Post
    Is have the same cover and rack, Pegasus. The cover fits beautifully! Also have the half cover from ultraguard which also fits
    Jeff Thank you very much for that information.I will have to look into their half cover for traveling.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WasWinger View Post
    At the PO. I'll PM the tracking # in a minute.
    Got it.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI