Thread: Brake Pedal

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Brake Pedal

I know I've seen it here before but I just can't seem to find it. Where do I get a larger pad for my brake pedal? 2015 RT S.

Since I added the highway pegs and use them a lot, the stock pad doesn't seem big enough when I go from peg to brake. Big foot, little pad.

Thanks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

TricLED...

http://tricled.com/Pedals___Mudflap.html

Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Web Boards (one of the site sponsors) also has a larger pedal that matches their boards.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default Brake light

Quote Originally Posted by TimC View Post
    I know I've seen it here before but I just can't seem to find it. Where do I get a larger pad for my brake pedal? 2015 RT S.

Since I added the highway pegs and use them a lot, the stock pad doesn't seem big enough when I go from peg to brake. Big foot, little pad.

Thanks.

I added the Tricled.com large brake pad and it works very well. BUT, I dont know if it is just my bike or all of them, but I need to get a new spring or add another spring to the one that is already there because the added weight leaves the brake lights on sometimes. It only needs a very small amount of help as I barley have to touch it from the bottom to make my brake light go off.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Maybe you can sneak a couple of small zip-ties through a couple of coils of the return spring. That would have the effect of shortening the spring, and making it act "stiffer".
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob2015 View Post
    I added the Tricled.com large brake pad and it works very well. BUT, I dont know if it is just my bike or all of them, but I need to get a new spring or add another spring to the one that is already there because the added weight leaves the brake lights on sometimes. It only needs a very small amount of help as I barley have to touch it from the bottom to make my brake light go off.
    It only needs a very small amount of help as I barley, (add some hops to that barley and it might make a good beer.)LOL have a good day. Believe me i'm no spelling champ.
    2015 RT-S SE Silver/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I replaced my oem brake pedal with a car brake pad. I bought at a local auto parts store and fitted it myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images