It killed us having to leave before the end, but I had to do whats best for Teddy. The Vet in Russelville couldn't get it to pop back in either & suggested that Teddy needs surgery He gave us some Anti-Inflamatories to help with the swelling & pain meds for the pain, so we headed back to LadyBug, packed up our Moto-Mate Camper and we made a quick appearance at Cowtown which had THE MOST SPYDERS IVE EVER SEEN IN ONE PLACE (it was an AMAZING sight) to tell Len what was going on & to say thanks for a great event

When I explained why we weren't staying, so many of you were so comforting, & I thank you for that. I have to admit, I Love Teddy & Im ok in dealing with his fans, but I also have to do whats in Teddy's Best Interest, & sometimes, thats NOT what his fans want. We were litterally mobbed when we made our short appearance at CowTown. After a few of you heard me explain why we had to leave, they actually helped carral ppl away from us so I could make it down to turn around and leave. We're used to ppl mobbing for pics with Teddy, but when he's hurt & in pain, thats not the time. So, my apologies if we didnt stay long enough for you to get a good pic, but his wellfare comes first & (god willing) we'll be at Maggy Valley & Lamonsters BBQ as well, so there are plenty more opportunities in the near future

One girl that helped commented, "Dont worry about the ppl, just take care of Teddy." & she was so right Thank you for that, & Im sorry I don't remember your name

Teddy is home now, relaxing with his pain meds & anti-inflamatories. We're going for a short ryde to get our daily fix & to help us both calm down. I'll get him in to his regular Vet tomorrow & let you all know that care what they say. They've dealt with his ligaments popping out since he was just a pup, so they may have better news than surgery but we'll see