Thread: Tools list

Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Tools list

Hello All,

First of all I'd like to apologize for this SUPER basic question. As some of you might know I recently picked up at 2009 GS. With that being said i'm completely ignorant on what I need for my tool case in case of emergency (don't have any in the ftrunk)

I am also worried becuase I have put the bike for storage (in a acquaintances garage) and I thought i'd go weekly and start the bike but it's been a month and he's not available and now I'm starting to worried that the battery might be dead so now I need to start thinking about how to take the fairings apart to get to the battery compartment.

This video series does a FANTASTIC job in ilustrating that, but I have saddle bags as well and that's where I'm kinda worried. How will i take the fairings off and the tools which I will need to do so.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...pdated-Version

I know I need the T30 allen key for the fairings but I don't know what I need to take off the saddle bags.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this post and replying.

PS- Also if there is anyone in or around NYC who is familiar with the mechanics of the CAN AM and who does work on it, please PM me. I need some work done (brakes seem week and I don't want to take a chance) and I don't want to go to the stealers and rather support community members.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tecnodog7; 01-02-2017 at 02:29 PM.