Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Leesure-Lite Tent Trailer

I experimented this year with this camper and have decided it's just not my best way of traveling. So I'm selling my Leesure Lite camper. IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0013.jpg

I've replaced a couple of marker lights. Includes a foam mattress, fan and aluminum storage container. Weighs about 200 pounds empty. Carry cargo inside and on top. Pulls really nice with a Spyder. Asking $2,500. Will consider trade for a cargo trailer.

Additional info - it was manufactured in May 2015.

Update: SOLD Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by PrairieSpyder; 11-21-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Nice...!!

Nice camping trailer...good luck with the sale/swap. Can't help all my camping gear fits in a slot in my wallet....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I towed a Leesure-Lite to Alaska and back with an '04 Harley Ultra Classic; over 10k mi. It was easy to tow and sets up quickly but if it's not for you,; it's not for you. Good luck with the sale.

Spyder Garage

Default Camping Trailer

What year is the camper?

Spyder Garage

Default Good luck!

It was not for us, either! Going camping and traveling are at odds with each other. Travel means get up and go. Camping means set camp and stay a while. And, leisure!
    Swap bill Pitzer for his mission trailer! We camp like Gene! We thought you paid attention in Alaska! Roughing it meant the rustic cabins! 😄
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    It was not for us, either! Going camping and traveling are at odds with each other. Travel means get up and go. Camping means set camp and stay a while. And, leisure!
    Swap bill Pitzer for his mission trailer! We camp like Gene! We thought you paid attention in Alaska! Roughing it meant the rustic cabins! 😄
    After using my 'tent-on-a-trailer' for 4 or 5 trips over the past 3 summers I'm coming to the same conclusion, traveling and camping aren't always compatible! Actually, my setup isn't really camping but rather more like a mobile sleeping accommodation. But I did save something on the order of $400 to $500 by staying in an RV park in Torrey, UT for only 2 nights on my way to Red Rock compared to what a hotel in Page, AZ would have cost!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    What year is the camper?
    I'm going to look it up specifically after church today.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    I don't think he wants a camper. Besides he's clear on a the left side of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    After using my 'tent-on-a-trailer' for 4 or 5 trips over the past 3 summers I'm coming to the same conclusion, traveling and camping aren't always compatible! Actually, my setup isn't really camping but rather more like a mobile sleeping accommodation. But I did save something on the order of $400 to $500 by staying in an RV park in Torrey, UT for only 2 nights on my way to Red Rock compared to what a hotel in Page, AZ would have cost!
    I also came to the same conclusion as you and Joe. If I was one to spend a long weekend in a national or state park, just camping, it would be great. Or if there were two people to do all the set-up and break-down so it would go faster, it would be different. Last month I had place in Torrey, Utah, but it wasn't cheap. Rooms in Utah anywhere near the national parks were hard to come by.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    What year is the camper?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    I'm going to look it up specifically after church today.
    It was manufactured in May 2015. I've updated the original post.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

It was manufactured in May 2015. I've updated the original post.
    Sending a PM.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Default tent trailer

Do you still have the trailer ? Ellie and I looked for you at Red Rock but never caught up with you. We pull our tent trailer and switch off and on with hotels on long trips and it saves a ton of money. We stayed out in Hurricane several days before the Rally at a great campground. I have been thinking about selling our tent trailer and getting a Leesure-lite .
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by easysuper View Post
    Do you still have the trailer ? Ellie and I looked for you at Red Rock but never caught up with you. We pull our tent trailer and switch off and on with hotels on long trips and it saves a ton of money. We stayed out in Hurricane several days before the Rally at a great campground. I have been thinking about selling our tent trailer and getting a Leesure-lite .
    PM sent.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Question Still 4 sale?

I've been out of touch because of some shoulder surgery and just found your post on your camper for sale. If it still available, I do have a cargo trailer that I'd be willing to trade.
    Thanks, Jerry
    2015 RT-S , RED/BLACK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks to all for your interest. I've taken a deposit on it and it will likely be gone soon.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Now, you just need to find a cargo trailer: any leads yet?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Now, you just need to find a cargo trailer: any leads yet?
    Yes. I found what I think is a good deal on a 2008 Bushtec Quantum. I'll pick it up next week and have Harvey install the electrical harness.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

One door closes; another one opens!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Dean Seacord (Seaweed) and I completed the transaction today and he took it away. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun with it. It was great to meet him and his sister-in-law.

Now I can start farkling my Bushtec!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Dean Seacord (Seaweed) and I completed the transaction today and he took it away. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun with it. It was great to meet him and his sister-in-law.

Now I can start farkling my Bushtec!

Thank you!
    I hope that I can make very good use of the trailer this summer and many more summers to come.
    The Italian restaurant that you pointed out to us was very good.
    I made it home to Colorado okay and will find a place in my garage until I can make good use of it.
    Again Thank You, it was nice to meet you and your brother (even though he does not ryde a spyder ).
    Hope to see you on the road soon.

By the way it is "Secord", but I have been called a lot worse.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Thank you!
    I hope that I can make very good use of the trailer this summer and many more summers to come.
    I made it home to Colorado okay and will find a place in my garage until I can make good use of it.
    Again Thank You, it was nice to meet you and your brother (even though he does not ryde a spyder ).

Sorry about the name thing. It was nice to meet you and your sister-in-law. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Thank you!

I'm so glad you were able to pick up your new toy! Glad you had good weather for it too. I hope we are able to meet up somewhere this summer and take a look at the new set up, bet it will be a lot nicer than the tent and trailer. Cindy

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    I'm so glad you were able to pick up your new toy! Glad you had good weather for it too. I hope we are able to meet up somewhere this summer and take a look at the new set up, bet it will be a lot nicer than the tent and trailer. Cindy

I am starting to plan (or at least think) about what places and events that will fit my schedule. I should head down south at this time of the year. You should have good weather for ryding at this time of the year. Hope to see you again!

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods: