Spyder Garage

Default WTB 2014-2015 Can Am Spyder RT-SE6 Limited in Pearl White from Calif

Looking to buy a nice 2014 or 2015 RTL SE6 in pearl white w/low low mileage, 3-4K miles tops. Needs to be registered in Calif as per Komifornia DMV.
    Contact me with info if you have one for sale or know someone who does. Thank you, Clint
    Last edited by Pastapower; 05-25-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

There is a 14' RTS white in San Diego, Fun Bike Center, for $19,799. 12,000 miles Craigslist

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcd/5593090261.html
    Last edited by stevedfive; 05-24-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pastapower View Post
    Looking to buy a nice 2014 or 2015 RT-SE6 Limited in pearl white w/low low mileage. Needs to be registered in Calif as per Komifornia DMV.
    Contact me with info if you have one for sale or know someone who does. Thank you, Clint
    I hope that you find the right bike; in the right place!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Exclamation California's DMV Stupidity

I purchased my pre-owned 2010 RT-S from a large dealership in Illinois. After having it shipped to our Golden State, I was "violated" from our wonderful DMV. Since it was a used bike, I had to have it inspected by CHP to locate and verify the VIN as well as the engine number. Well the VIN was no problem. The engine number was a different story! My lovely DMV wanted me to; trailer it to CHP, have it stripped down so the engine number could be visible, then have the officer fill out a form listing the engine number, then have it re-assembled, then trailer it back home! All for the engine number! Apparently since it was purchased pre-owned from out of state, they have to have the engine number verified. What a hassle!

After re-assembling the bike, I returned the form to DMV. The agent stated that I would have to do it all over again, due to the fact that the Officer did not fill out one item on their form!

After three trips to the DMV, obviously waiting hours even WITH appointments,I finally got their BS paperwork done!

I must say, if I ever was to go "postal", it would be in our lovely DMV!!!
    Last edited by BLBryant; 05-25-2016 at 03:47 AM.
    "Don't run TO the finish line. Run THROUGH the finish line!"

2010 Spyder RT-S SE5
    ISCI Handbrake
    Seal DLX Floorboards
    Trunk Rack

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Yep

Makes it hard to but a used vehicle out of state!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default can am spyder RTL

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    There is a 14' RTS white in San Diego, Fun Bike Center, for $19,799. 12,000 miles Craigslist

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcd/5593090261.html
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I've already called on that bike but really trying to find an RTL with lower mileage. Calif will allow me to bring a Spyder in from out of state with no problem as long as it has 7500 miles or more.
    I would prefer to buy one with no more than 3-4K miles, just my preference when buying a used bike & spending the kind of money that these RTL's command.
    There are plenty of 2014 & 2015 Spyder RTL's in my color in other states with very low mileage if any for absolutely incredible deals but I wouldn't be able to register any of them here in Komifornia.

Again, Thank you. I'm still looking and hopefully will find one soon before my wife decides to spend the money I have set aside for one on something else!

Spyder Garage

Default Looking also in Illinois

I'm following you in case someone lists a midwestern trike. The new ones at the dealers here are so expensive with all the added 'fees'. I also want 2014-5 RT. Currently have a Burgman that I just love, but both of us are now retired, so planning on more comfortable travel. LOL
    Last edited by esaud1; 06-07-2016 at 09:31 PM. Reason: want to subscribe to thread