arntufun

Default SpyderQuest thanks our 2014 sponsors

black SpyderQuest 2014 shirt.jpg

On behalf of SpyderQuest and our guests, I would sincerely like to thank you for the sponsorship you provided for our event. Thanks to your generous sponsorship, we were able to collect thousands of dollars in prizes to be given to our guests during our famous Farkle Bingo.

This event would not have been a success without the generous support you have provided us throughout. We deeply appreciate the willingness with which you have and continue to sponsor our efforts to make SpyderQuest fantastic. We sincerely hope that your generosity will have an influence on customers in the future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Your SpyderQuest team

BRP

Arctic Adventures

Progressive Motorsports

Providence Spyder Accessories
    ——–

Mates for Wine
    —–

Cheesehouse—

SpyderLyter--

Ernie and Cooky B., Chad and Brenda W., and Deanna777

Spyderlovers..........Please see and support these great sponsors because without them SpyderQuest wouldn't be possible. A thank you reply in this thread would also be appreciated.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thank you all for supporting Spyderquest. Looking forward to seeing you at Spyderquest, spending some money, and hopefully winning some of the loot!

Spyder Garage

SL sponsors are the greatest. A Heartfelt Thanks for supporting Spyderquest.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Many, Many thanks to all who have worked so very hard to make this event a reality. The wife & I are VERY excited to be a part of this gathering. Only 23 days to go!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

I'm really looking forward to this . . . riding up with four other Spyders . . . going to be a great trip!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

We also are really looking forward to Spyderquest and to check out the vendors. A real heartfelt thanks to the organizers and sponsors. Never have enough farkles for the bike.

Spyder Garage

Wow, thanks to all the sponsors and volunteers putting this on and all your hard work!
    Very excited coming in from Michigan! First Spyderquest.
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have used a few of these sponsors in the past and had excellent service! I wouldn't hesitate to use any of them! Thanks to you all and look forward to seeing everyone in September!
    Last edited by Netminder; 08-18-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

arntufun

Thank you, and I can assure you.................... We promise to do the best we can !!!!!!! See you in a few.....

Spyder Garage

Default another thank you from the beggar!!

I know that when you all see posts and pm's from me asking for donations, it takes some thought as to whether or not the investment is worth the risk. but I can tell you that we have done our homework and we will do the best we can, to put your names in front of our spyderlover guests for the entire event! we thank you from the bottoms of our heart for making this event what it is going to be. without people like you, are jobs would be much more difficult! you thought farkle bingo was great last year, just wait till you see it this year!!

Spyder Garage

Thank yous so very much. Looking forward to get my scheduled work done

Spyder Garage

My pleasure! I can't make it, but a piece of me will be there, hope everyone has a good time and the weather cooperates.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    black SpyderQuest 2014 shirt.jpg

On behalf of SpyderQuest and our guests, I would sincerely like to thank you for the sponsorship you provided for our event. Thanks to your generous sponsorship, we were able to collect thousands of dollars in prizes to be given to our guests during our famous Farkle Bingo.

This event would not have been a success without the generous support you have provided us throughout. We deeply appreciate the willingness with which you have and continue to sponsor our efforts to make SpyderQuest fantastic. We sincerely hope that your generosity will have an influence on customers in the future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Your SpyderQuest team

BRP

Arctic Adventures

Progressive Motorsports

Providence Spyder Accessories
    ——–

Mates for Wine
    —–

Cheesehouse—

SpyderLyter--

Ernie and Cooky B., Chad and Brenda W., and Deanna777

Spyderlovers..........Please see and support these great sponsors because without them SpyderQuest wouldn't be possible. A thank you reply in this thread would also be appreciated.
    these are the best in assisting us make this happen !!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default a big thank you bump!

16 days, but who's counting?

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest

HI: I would like to give a Big Thank You to all of the volunteers, and vendors putting this years Spyderquest together. If we did not have the Volunteers, and vendors Spyderquest would not happen. Again A Big Thank You to all. Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

NOT WISHING SUMMER AWAY WAY TO SHORT IN UPSTATE NY,
    BUT SPYDERQUEST WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to put in my $0.02. We have great sponsors, whom have helped us to ensure that farkle bingo will be even better this year. We also have several great members whom have planned the rides, begged the goods, scouted the hotels, managed registration, planned the parties, and dealt with all the little details. I want to say thank you to all of you too.

PS: I am so excited about the rally that I have made a special purchase just for the rides............Can't wait to show it off.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Just wanted to put in my $0.02. We have great sponsors, whom have helped us to ensure that farkle bingo will be even better this year. We also have several great members whom have planned the rides, begged the goods, scouted the hotels, managed registration, planned the parties, and dealt with all the little details. I want to say thank you to all of you too.

PS: I am so excited about the rally that I have made a special purchase just for the rides............Can't wait to show it off.
    Sent pm Deanna777
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue