Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

The brushed metal pieces wrapped in CF looks great Lamont! If you don't mind my asking, what did it run you to have that done, or what price range should I expect to see when shopping to have that done?

I was also interested in a shorty windshield (less drag/looks better/more air). Which one did you go with, and how does the quality of it compare to stock?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey Lamont, im in on the Cat By-Pass for my 2011 rt limited when you get them done just send one to me and I will Pay Pal you the money. And the Hydro dipping looks great getting mine done here as soon as I get the rt out of winter storage.

Spyder Garage

Cat By-Pass !! I'm in also Lamont !!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Lamont

loved seeing and hearing your new stuff at Bike week

the new foot pegs are nothing short of great - can't wait for you to make your changes, and the thing we talked about regarding resting our feet on the up angled bracket (what we talked about when you were at Ultimate Seats)

the bypass sounds great - if you can get the tone a little lower and 'grumblier'.... that would make it perfect

Spyder Garage

Default Cat bypass

Lamont, put me down for 1. I have a Supertrapp V5 gathering dust. While you are at it, can you fab a diverter tip like on your M109? Paypal trigger finger is itchy! I would like to have it on before Spyderfest for her. Plan B is another Two Brothers. Thanks! Your mods are looking sweet!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I just picked up my 2014 and was very impressed with the brushed stainless or aluminum on my 2014 RTs will not change them in any way was very happy not to be in chrome, tired of all the chrome on my previous bikes have gone to mostly black powder coat on my last few bikes, did a lot of the black carbon fiber on my silver 2012 Spyder I think I'm going to leave this one alone.

Spyder Garage

Default ST cat bypasss

Lamont, is there a CAT bypass on the drawing board for the ST's as well? Sounds compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I haven't had a lot of riding time on this beast but I have had a lot of wrenching time as always. I started by taking all the brushed chrome parts off and having them dipped by Wicked Liquid Creations. He's driving here as we speak so I can install them and get ready to head to Daytona with Spyderpops in the morning.

I've also installed a Lamonster Garage CAT bypass to add a little sound, lose a little weight and get the heat away from the fuel tank. This thing came out killer and we'll have them in hand crafted stainless for the 1330 and the 998.

I've also redesigned the highway brackets to be even cooler than they were before. I'll be installing the pre-production brackets and pegs along with a couple of products that the world has yet to see. I'm really excited about this Spyder and can't wait to make it my own and put lots of miles on her.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Huddleston View Post
    Video?? Did I miss it??
    2013 RTS SE5
    2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1700

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

any chance of getting the pegs before Spyderfest? please?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont
    How do I order the cat bypass for my 2014 RTL
    What website etc.
    Thanks
    Don