Spyder Garage

Default CALLING ALL ALBUQUERQUE-AREA SPYDERS!!

I know this is a long-shot, but I'd like to put together a Spyder ride to the Crest of Sandia Mountain this coming Friday or Saturday. If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area and are available, please reply to this/hit me with a PM/email me at raspurgeon@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

--ABQ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

WHOOOT!! I'll be there!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Catniption View Post
    WHOOOT!! I'll be there!
    I knew you would, 'Nip

I hope ABQ takes some video footage of ya while you are out, so I can see you ryde again; I miss that. Miss Pretty in Pink pussyfooting thru the hills Have fun, sis.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    I knew you would, 'Nip

I hope ABQ takes some video footage of ya while you are out, so I can see you ryde again; I miss that. Miss Pretty in Pink pussyfooting thru the hills Have fun, sis.
    Funny...that's the 2nd request I've had for some footage. I am more than happy to oblige. This will be my wife's first ride up to the crest, so I'm pretty stoked too. I'll bring my Drift HD 170 Stealth and we'll get some good stuff.

--ABQ