• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by TroubledJuan

  1. T

    How difficult is it to replace the Windshield on a 2022 RT?

    I would suggest you look on YouTube, you will find out how easy it is to replace it - just my 2 cents
  2. T

    2026 Sea to Sky - cannot find the Battery Tender Pigtail - any ideas??? Found it

    When I bought my 2022 S2S I bought one thinking I'd have to put it on, but the dealer put one on, probably the same time they replaced the battery, because the crappy Chinese battery was probably dead in the crate
  3. T

    LED Auxiliary Running Light Bar - will my Spyder have this plug & are a/mkt light bars as good as BRP's?

    You will have it done in less than 20 min. It was an easy thing to add! Enjoy your new Spyder!
  4. T

    Have you seen the Outrageous cost of Spyder accessories!?!

    I agree! Winter 2007 I bought a Nelson-Rigg's Back seat pack for my Goldwing, and I still have it, and use it on my travels
  5. T

    Does anybody use a GPS Tracking device for monitoring their Spyder's location?

    Two Years ago I spent a night in Fort Nelson BC, there were signs in the parking lot warning guests not to leave valuables in your car and make sure your trailer was locked. I asked about theft at the front desk, and they said they get hit regularly, ATV's, snowmobiles, cars. I made sure there...
  6. T

    Does anybody use a GPS Tracking device for monitoring their Spyder's location?

    OK, now I have to ask... First, have any of you woken up to find your Spyder missing or messed with while you've been out traveling? In 30yrs of motorcycle travels (Goldwing) and having even stayed at some sketchy motels, I've never had anyone bother my bike. I'm just curious.
  7. T

    Innovv K6 install - Need some hints for K6 camera mounting. Anyone have any suggestions, or have used the Go Pro style mount?

    I have been looking at this all winter and thinking about where I was going to mount the camera's..
  8. T

    Anyone interested in this Stinger trailer deal?

    Yeah, I've heard plenty of horror stories about FB Marketplace, but since this is about 2hrs from me, I would have driven out to look at it, but like said, I have decided not to go with a Stinger, just thought I'd post that in case someone else might be looking, That's why I decided not to go...
  9. T

    My Jump Port installation

    Call me cheap, call me a lot of things, don't call me late for dinner! But since I already have the SAE connector to the battery so that I can put my battery tender on, I bought an extra SAE to battery connector that I figure I could use in a pinch if I ever needed to jump my Spyder. 30 years of...
  10. T

    What portable air compressor/jump starter do you use when touring?

    For years I carried a Slime pump with a bottle of Slime and a plug kit on my Goldwing. When I got my Spyder 2yrs ago, I found the Fantik pump that Cruiserman was promoting (Goldwing You tube content) and got one that I now keep in my frunk. As I knock on wood, I have to say that through two...
  11. T

    Anyone interested in this Stinger trailer deal?

    So let me start with I have no skin in this game, I was looking on FB Marketplace and seen a guy in Eau Claire WI who has one for sale. It's been out there for a few months and he has dropped the price a couple of times. I have looked long and hard at this, trying to decide if I want it or not...
  12. T

    Where is the ENGINE VIN located on the Engine Block?

    If you have someone with BUDS II they can connect to your computer and tell you, I had some work done recently at Ramsey Power Lodge and the connected their computer to my 2022 Spyder RT and got me the engine SN just in case I need it
  13. T

    Has anyone used one of these trailers? Any doubts?

    U-HAUL now has a 3-ramp toy hauler trailer, it's a little over kill for a Spyder, but it has the ramps for a trike! https://www.uhaul.com/Trailers/16ft-Flatbed-Utility-Car-Trailer-Rental/TH/
  14. T

    Warning when riding in Iowa - you might get caught up!

    I was out on a long ride Aug 23rd and stopped in Postville, IA at the Kwikstar. While standing next to my Spyder, a Red and Black 2024 RT LTD pulled up to a gas pump and the older gentleman rider got gas. His bike had the Name Bob on it, so after choking down my slice of pizza, I walked over to...
Back
Top