• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by troop

  1. troop

    Any electricians out there?

    I believe Mike passed away from cancer :(
  2. troop

    Fully Automatic Spyder!

    Too rich for my blood, but I can see where it will fit a need for many.
  3. troop

    Fully Automatic Spyder!

    Waiting to see how much the harness kit will be from TricLed? Maybe working together for Canada/USA distribution? https://www.spyderlovers.com/threads/will-this-mean-we-get-a-fully-automatic-spyder.167812/
  4. troop

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Swapped out some mirrors. Whoopy :)
  5. troop

    Do you get wet riding in the rain?

    I have a RT S2S and it does quite well in rain protection. My legs stay decently dry but shoulders get pretty wet. Bring a rain suit...
  6. troop

    Will this mean we get a Fully automatic Spyder?

    I have to admit, I am kind of intrigued. The videos are interesting. I'll be watching the progress.. https://tricledusa.com/pages/fasss-fully-automatic-spyder-shift-system
  7. troop

    Anyone else watching Star Trek - Strange New Worlds?

    I am watching it. Haven't quite yet got to the musical, but not sure how I'll like it? I did find the Muppet episode quite humorous..
  8. troop

    Lamont: Get Well My Friend

    This was just posted on FB. Wish nothing but the best for Lamont and Joan :( "Part of me being so open about our situation comes at a cost. You see the good, the bad and the ugly. The part I hate most is the times I get upset and ugly with my wife. She didn’t ask for this and if she had enough...
  9. troop

    Lamont: Get Well My Friend

    Haven't seen anything new on FB...
  10. troop

    Looking for an F3 aftermarket air intake - any ideas on suppliers? And A/mkt Skid plates - anyone make them still, too?

    Monster flash requires drilling (2) 1 inch holes on both sides of the intake cover. Not exactly cold/cool air, but it allows more intake. That said, don't do this without making any fueling changes! On my past F3S, with a Dyno Jet PV/custom maps, the bike would pop/fart terribly on decel without...
  11. troop

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Went out on a 120 mile ride and then cleaned some bugs off of it...
  12. troop

    Rear tire mileage - How are you people getting 10,000 + miles on Kenda tires?

    I run 18# all around with my car tires..
  13. troop

    Rear tire mileage - How are you people getting 10,000 + miles on Kenda tires?

    This is my current General Altimax 215/60R15 with 12,000 miles on it. Basically new.
Back
Top