• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by tntnj

  1. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Thank you to all followed this thread. And thank you for the prayers. Tony
  2. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    I got stuck in a classic car parade in Arizona on RT 66, I had no place to go but stay on 66.
  3. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Prayers to you also Thank you.
  4. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    thank you all I was a little hard driving R T 66 . The green 40 and 44 signs take you to RT 66 most of the times .
  5. tntnj

    Spyder just quit running while riding... Is this an isolated incident?

    I had a stalling problem with my 2021 RT while on my ride on RT 66. I got a tank of bad gas. I was told to get Shell high test and that took care of the stalling. The RT now has 22 K miles on it and it went from NJ to Chicago to California and back to NJ.
  6. tntnj

    Anyone else notice the number of low mileage used Spyders on Marketplace? Any ideas why?

    I bought my 2021 RT base Spyder in Alabama in June of '22. The man I bought it from had two RT's, the one I got had only 1k. I flew in, he picked me up, I gave him a check, and he let me use his plate to drive it home. I still have it, and it now has 22K on it.
  7. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Sorry, life was too busy, found out Wife has dementia, then had to put down a 17 year old dog. I have pictures: - - - -
  8. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Got the Rain gear and can get to it easily. It looks like I am going to hit some rain over the first two days and clear sailing after that. Thank you for the updates.
  9. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Thank you Jack That was a place I wanted to stop at.
  10. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    I have the been watching the weather, it looks like I may have rain the first day or two.
  11. tntnj

    I need to find an alternative to the dealership for routine maintenance

    The dealer said they adjusted the reverse pressure switch, ran a program to check the trans and clutch plates, did a safety check, and an oil change, It took about 2 hours.
  12. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    2 WEEKS AWAY!!! Thank you BLUE. I have Gortex boots, rain gear, and water proof gloves. I am ready. I am also watching weather across the States I am going through.
  13. tntnj

    I need to find an alternative to the dealership for routine maintenance

    My Dealer changed the oil, checked out the reverse problem I was having (fixed it), and did a safety check for $350. I thought that a fair price.
  14. tntnj

    After 3 years of planning, I am riding Route 66 starting June 8

    Will Do @Little Blue. I leave NJ 0n 6/8, the first stop is South Bend In (750 Miles). 6/9 I will be in Chicago around 9 AM, taking my picture of the Begin RT 66. I will look for Clines Corner. Thank you @pegasus1300.
Back
Top