• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Mikey

  1. Mikey

    Bad Vibration 2024 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - what can I do to improve my ride?

    If you have anything that resembles a service shop at your dealership, the first thing they've got to do is own up to there being a problem, which they should have realized when they test drove it after they pulled it out of the box and set it up!!!!! The first thing I would guess from what...
  2. Mikey

    New Member Intro & Questions re Upcoming Purchase Decision

    In 2025 I was riding a 2012 RTL, loved the bike had everything I wanted but it was time to look for a newer set of wheels, and my brother-in-law was looking to get into one! The bride and I were in TN for a visit, and we went to a dealership to look them over! I found the new body style of the...
  3. Mikey

    Wonder how this happened, So Sad.

    Keeping your head on a swivel and not outriding your ability's is key to any sport!! It only takes a split second to have a bad day!
  4. Mikey

    Any ideas on what this 2022 S2S thumping on the drive side might be, or what & where to troubleshoot?

    If I had a hole in the belt that would be right where I would want it! Those belts on these bikes are tough as they come and hard to tear, where it's in middle of the belt you may be ok to just watch it for a while if you don't have too much damage on the inside of it. But if it keeps you up at...
  5. Mikey

    Any ideas on what this 2022 S2S thumping on the drive side might be, or what & where to troubleshoot?

    You can't feel it on your foot pegs? Do you hear any clicking?
  6. Mikey

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    I did the auto-correct this time Peter!! ;)
  7. Mikey

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    Thank you!!! :ROFLMAO: You got the drift! 🙃
  8. Mikey

    Spyder ride in Northern Vermont in all her glory today

    Don't hold your breath, I don't think it's been cold enough yet! Been here for a week it's greener here than Maine, not much color at all, even in the hills! Brother-in-law said it doesn't start till the mid, last of month! :confused:
  9. Mikey

    No one seems to be riding in the South Carolina upstate area

    Sometimes, you got to jump on and make your own day, the bride and I do that a lot! We have spent the last week in Tenn, NC, there's plenty traffic over here!! Did the Tail yesterday, the yard was packed at Beal's, cars and bikes.
  10. Mikey

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    You see you don't have to take the engine out to replace the belt or take the clutches out for rebuilds or mod's. It's not that hard all you got to do is get your feet wet! Heck, I thought ripping the nose off a RT was going to be a big deal, and ripping the air box out of a 2012 was the same...
  11. Mikey

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    I totally agree, but a belt change is really not a big deal and the poster was saying he wished they had a CVT! I was tiring to say that they did in a way!!!! :unsure:
  12. Mikey

    Ratcheting down a Spyder S2S in a Cargo Trailer - what should I NOT be doing?

    Just remember the load will always run forward, in the case of a quick stop, so I would find some way to chock the front tires, then all you have to do is keep the tires in the chocks however you choose to! I then run a strap through the rear wheel going back to a tie down as a safety.
  13. Mikey

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    Getting old isn't for sissies!!! ;)
  14. Mikey

    “Lost Communication with ECM/ECU” - could this be a sign the battery is going?

    I have had good luck with the Lithium batteries, as well as the ytx20's, just fully charge them before install! Good Luck!! :cool:
Back
Top