• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Dasmoetorhead

  1. Dasmoetorhead

    60th anniversary of the USCGC AXE.

    Thats awesome. Yep, I have lots of shipmates who've crossed the Bar. :-(
  2. Dasmoetorhead

    60th anniversary of the USCGC AXE.

    Her home port was Mobile Al for years. It moved to Morgan City long after I was gone. Out of the 6 cutters I was stationed aboard, she's the only one left that's still plowing the waters. Wish I was. I did however back in 1980 when I finished my tour on the Axe, I rode my ironhead Sportster...
  3. Dasmoetorhead

    60th anniversary of the USCGC AXE.

    I'm flying into New Orleans and then to Morgan City La. for the 60th anniversary of the USCGC AXE. I'm meeting 2 of my shipmates there and hopefully there will be plenty more. This was my 1st unit in the USCG way back in 1976. I lived on that cutter for 4 years. I know every inch of her. See you...
  4. Dasmoetorhead

    Looking for new Comms - what do you use?

    Nothing LOL. I'm a Zen rider
  5. Dasmoetorhead

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Short ride yesterday in and out of fog and mist. This is the wx pattern though winter. Misty foggy mornings, getting drier in the afternoon when its not raining. I still ride all year long.
  6. Dasmoetorhead

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Nice looking Spyder.
  7. Dasmoetorhead

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Where you at? MARS? No thanks. 60° here.
  8. Dasmoetorhead

    Do you get wet riding in the rain?

    It rained the day I picked up my F3S at the dealership, and rode home in the rain. I was surprised at how dry I was. Since that day I've only been caught in a few showers.
  9. Dasmoetorhead

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    It gets real physical when you push hard. The Spyder is an amazing machine unlike anything else I've ever been on, and I enjoy it more every ride.
  10. Dasmoetorhead

    Having a blast, but have you noticed these Spyders Take an Effort To Ride?!

    Yep, I can keep up with my brother on his Suzuki GSXR/GT in the technical stuff, & short straight a ways, but in those long sweepers he kicks my hind end, but its always fun to hear him talk about how he thought he'd lose me, but kept seeing me getting closer in his mirrors. Fun times.
  11. Dasmoetorhead

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Rode to town to get my beard trimmed for the 1st time in over a year.
  12. Dasmoetorhead

    Ultimate Dealer GREED!

    Always ask.
  13. Dasmoetorhead

    News at BajaRon's - We Are Moving!

    That's great about the shop. I had it made when I was an hour away. You've got a great shop and following. Please extend my congratulations to Eliza & Daniel.
  14. Dasmoetorhead

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Looks good, & bright.
Back
Top