• There were many reasons for the change of the site software, the biggest was security. The age of the old software also meant no server updates for certain programs. There are many benefits to the new software, one of the biggest is the mobile functionality. Ill fix up some stuff in the coming days, we'll also try to get some of the old addons back or the data imported back into the site like the garage. To create a thread or to reply with a post is basically the same as it was in the prior software. The default style of the site is light colored, but i temporarily added a darker colored style, to change you can find a link at the bottom of the site.

Recent content by Cobranut

  1. Cobranut

    Getting Your Money's Worth from a Tire!

    Some do, but when I worked in Nuclear power, we wouldn't even load a trailer if the rig had a retread, or an old or worn tire, or anything else that didn't pass an inspection. We wouldn't risk our inspection equipment, or the chance of a radioactive shipment having an accident. I've had two...
  2. Cobranut

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. 🥶 🤣
  3. Cobranut

    Going Down Memory Lane; Show Us Your First Motorbikes & Your Current Spyder

    My first street bike was a 1976 Honda CB-360T. A friend had a CB-350, and I had him by about 3 mph on top end. He could hit about 105mph and I could get almost 110. I can't believe we used to ride those ancient things that fast. :eek: 🤣
  4. Cobranut

    Getting Your Money's Worth from a Tire!

    What type of Spyder, and what damage was done to the bike?
  5. Cobranut

    Can BUDS (or anything) change the Throttle effort on a Spyder?

    Contact Fuel Moto. They offer free custom tuning with purchase, and lifetime updates. For some reason, they only show the PV3 for the Spyder on their site, but give them a call or email and they'll set you up. Their customer service is second to none...
  6. Cobranut

    Random thought for the day

    I recall seeing this several years ago. I think it's real.
  7. Cobranut

    Going Down Memory Lane; Show Us Your First Motorbikes & Your Current Spyder

    Cool thread idea! :cool: 1972 Yamaha JT2 (First bike) - 1984 Honda VF-1100S 1984 Yamaha RZ-350 - - 2015 F3S Several others in between, but the F3s and the RZ-350 are the only ones I still own.
  8. Cobranut

    F3S SM6 showing check engine light/message randomly - any thoughts/ideas??

    I did that mod to my 2015. The solenoid valve was the only part I had to buy from BRP. Everything else is common vacuum fittings and hoses. There was originally a jumper harness installed into the connector, which is most likely to make the ECU think the solenoid is present. if that jumper is...
  9. Cobranut

    Laser Alignment Issues with all A/mkt Wheels - they won't accept alignment tools? Anyone heard this before??

    I just use my Gyraline V2. Great alignment tool for any vehicle. :cool: :cool:
  10. Cobranut

    What did you do to/with your Spyder today?

    They're very fun little cars. I had a 1999 Miata on which I installed an Eaton MP62 Supercharger. Nothing extreme, but around 200RWHP, along with a tire and wheel upgrade, and a few suspension and brake mods. It made the car into what it should have been from the factory. It was great fun...
  11. Cobranut

    Random thought for the day

    Back when we mailed our tax returns, I always addressed it to the "Infernal Revenue Service". ;) I don't know if anyone there ever noticed, but I never had one rejected. 🤣
  12. Cobranut

    Wiring help needed - Trailer turn signal lights reversed! Any ideas?

    He said the issue is present on more than one trailer, so the error is on the bike side.
  13. Cobranut

    Lamont: Get Well My Friend

    Praying for Lamont and Joan. Being a caregiver is a 24/7 job. May God give you both the strength you need to handle this. God Bless. 🙏
  14. Cobranut

    Is there any Owner affordable BUDS?

    I bought BUDS and the interface from https://diag-systems.net/ They're a Ukranian company, and their prices are considerably less than the other suppliers. Delivery did take some time. I had an issue with the interface, which actually may have been my fault, and they stood behind their product...
  15. Cobranut

    Anyone used this Lift for Spyder Storage? Any feedback on it?

    If you're going to get a 2-post lift, I highly recommend a clear floor model. The cables crossing underneath would be a real PITA when rolling a jack or stand underneath the vehicle when working. I love my clear floor lift, it's a real back saver.
Back
Top