All Spyders

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Bryceb 2016 RT Limited

Category: Can-Am Spyder RT

Bought used low miles. Decided Spyder after breaking thumb on last adventure ride at my age.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"The Machine" RogioS 2013 RT-Limited

34,000 miles. Purchased used in 2017.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

ChapMikeM25 2020 RT LIMITED (Dark)

Our first Spyder and so far loving it. After years of riding 2 wheels went to a Honda trike in 2016, but poor fuel economy had us looking for something better. As a Chaplain and Medic with Mission M25 on Run for the Wall each May, the Can Am folks kept telling go spyder but the previous gens just didn't cut it. The 2020 RT LTD is a whole new animal comfort and style for this old disable vet convinced me and the better half this was the new scoot.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Garydj 2020 900 Ace

Category: Can-Am Ryker

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

DuaneJoi 2020 RT Limited

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Mitch 2020 Spyder RT Limited

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

IndyBikerChic 2017 F3 Ltd

Category: Can-Am Spyder F3

New 2017 F3L with 11 miles, purchased July 09, 2020
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Sonja" Bobby1048 2016 RT Limited

I was up on 2 wheels for better than 40 years, not considering myself as old my body had different ideas. So I traded my Voyager in for Sonja. My understanding is that she belonged to the President of the Mahoning Valley Spyder Ryders group I have had her now for a week and a half still learning but I love the beast.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Bentley" snayl135 2019 Rally

Category: Can-Am Ryker

Madstad 24 windshield , ELKA stage 4 rear shock, sling mods 3 piece luggage system , comfort driver and passenger seats,
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

camam 2018 RT

JL Audio C525 components up front, JL Audio C525 drivers in rear, JL Audio MX 500watt x 4 channel amp, Lamonster laser alignment, Lamonster magic mirrors, Lamonster IPS Black Gripper pegs, Lamonster spyder Cuff, Lamonster Insulated Bottle, LAMONSTER MONSTER MOUNT 2.0 WITH DUAL POWER PLATES, Lamonster 12" iPhone cable, Baja ron sway bar (Lamonster installed) Show Chrome Short Antenna, Gold Plugs engine and gearbox, Tricled head and running LED lights,Tricled run/brake lights,F4 Customs tinted win
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Hoosierguy 2012 RT SE5

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Gedge 2015 Spyder RS

Category: Can-Am Spyder GS/RS

My ride, sporty and quick. Fun to ride.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Blue Flame 2.0" scorpion56 2019 F3 Limited

Blue Flame 2.0, call sign "Scorpion56". Same color as Blue Flame 1.0, call sign "Evel", the 1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula 305/V8 from way long ago.. The 2.0 is a little lighter, by 225 cu in, 5 cylinders and 1 wheel. But it makes me just as happy when I ride it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"BlueBelle" BigJohn 2020 RT

After over 30 motorcycles over the past 60 years, I've finally settled on my new RT (standard). I'm mostly a solo rider, and did not have the need to purchase the Limited model, which is a quite beautiful bike, too. My Spyder has made it much easier on my body then my past two wheelers and has allowed me to enjoy the beauty of the ride in a more relaxed frame of mind.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Odyssey" CaptainScoundrel 2008 Spyder GS SM5

Category: Can-Am Spyder GS/RS

My First Ca-Am Spyder. It's a premiere edition. Number 3478 out of 2500. Will learn to ride on this and buy a new one in a year or 2. Since this one is a Premiere Edition I may keep it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

ImaCaMan 2018 RT- Limited

Just recently purchased this new to me 2018. It's being picked up by the shipper in Ann Arbor this weekend and then off to Salt Lake City.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Athena" JulesFromDe73044 2019 RT

The most beautiful spider in the world.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Tricycle" whodat 2019 F3S SM6

F3S SM6 with lots of custom mods
Click to view
Click To Enlarge