All Spyders

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Fattymick 2014 RSS

Category: Can-Am Spyder GS/RS

My first Spyder after riding a 1400GTR since 2008. Iím in the process of farkling it out for LD duties. I purchased it in Dec 2018 with 9000k on and Iíve now got just under 13000km and Iím really starting to get the hang of riding it. My bike came with the OEM panniers and Iíve added Givi inner bags and a frunk bag.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Shania" gstwt60 2011 RT

Category: Can-Am Spyder RT

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

NewYorkSpyder 2019 Rally

Category: Can-Am Ryker

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

spyder2018 2018 Limited

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Thunder55 2014 RTS-SE6

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Stiletto" MicksBae2012 2019 F3-T

Category: Can-Am Spyder F3

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Wahrsuul 2014 RT-S

My first Spyder.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

DFWSpyder 2015 RT Limited

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Shade" spyder_jtl 2018 F3-LTD

Mainly stock--MadStad Windshield coming. Also Baja Ron Swaybar ordered. Added Belt Tensioner. Oh yeah...and a new Parking Brake Motor... :(
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

vstrommer 2019 900 Rally

Matching pair :)
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

johnnykronz 2016 RT limited

love this shade of red! Added driver back rest, custom seat with heat, cup holders and USB charge port (mainly so I can use my trickle charger via the connector)
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Dragracer 2019 900 ACE

First motorcycle in a long time that just caught my eye. Love the reverse trike. My wife rides an 09 Phantom Edition Spyder.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Shalosh" Uphaz 2012 RS

Category: Can-Am Spyder GS/RS

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Phloid 2018 F3 Limited

Picked up my Spyder to enjoy some touring without having to worry about my balance and bone density issues. Loving it so far.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Homer" bkelsey 2015 F3S

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Blues Traveler" Arachnologist 2019 F3T

Recently, I bought my 2019 F3T, and named her, Blues Traveler, because I play guitar. I have not done much customization yet, because I'm trying to recover from the price of these fun toys. I've ridden 2 wheelers on and off for 45 years and thought I'd give the 3 wheelers a try. I ain't getting any younger. Lol. I'm still learning, and I hope to learn much more from other members on Spyderlovers.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Cherry Bomb" SpyderBite 2018 Limited

2018 F3 Limited, Elka front shocks, Lamonster LEDs, idler wheel, bar ends, Baja Ron sway bar, bump skid, F4 windshield with wings
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"BEEstY" BEEstY 2017 F3S Daytona

BEEstY has Wilber suspensions drag bars Cross cuntrypanniers and bag liners , 9141 k's when I purchased. I've added solo seat pod stage 2 brake linkage and USB outlets, heated clothing cable hardwired and soon will be assigned lightsaber to see Skippy at night. I had purchased BEEstY thinking I could tow my coffin camper but found out he's not fit for purpose, but he's so much fun I'm keeping him. I may buy a F3T to tow with and use BEEstY for fun weekends and RTE,s. DISABLED PARKING PERMIT he
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Ol' Yeller" Sarge 2015 RT Limited

Purchased May 2019 as 3rd owner with only 2,515 miles and a 2-year warranty. My first Spyder.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

guhn67 2017 Daytona F3-S SE6

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast