Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
Sold my 08 GS Spyder today. Sold it to a friend of mine for his wife. Had mixed feeling about it. May one day go back to 3 wheels but have been missing 2 wheels. Planning on going back to the Goldwing. Will still hang out here. Go several friends that has Spyders and I do all their work on them. What good about this place is if I hit a bump in the road plenty of support here. Will not be posting as much, but will be reading mostly.
David
I'm glad you'll be sticking around with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTIC View Post
I just poked my head in here to see if anyone was taking me up on my free seat in the classifieds and I thought I'd see what's up with the new posts. Good to see snoopy is still at it

I traded my spyder for a chevy camaro 1LT V6. Then I made the mistake of test driving a 1SS V8 camaro I now own a 1SS camaro convertible

We have a little guy in the family now so it works a lot better with the car. I really like the feature of pushing the button and sheltering from the rain and whatever. Climate control is very nice No ear plugs and no helmets. Good times!! Enjoy whatever next hobby you choose!

SS camaro.jpg
Yeah, that's the ticket. You have a small child, so a sports car is the way to go!

I guess it's more practical than a Spyder, though.