Spyder Garage

Smile Central Ohio and Logan,Lancaster,Delaware,

Cmon y'all, there's gotta be more than 2 of us riden Spyders in Ohio. The wife and I ride with 2 wheelers group called Central Ohio Riders from The Meetup group site. Would like to get some Spyder Group Re-going again and keep it going. We ride at least Most Every Weekend all over Southern Ohio roads. For more Riders to be interested.
    '15 F3S SE6 Pearly White (Hers)
    '16 F3S SE6 Special Series Triple Black (His)

Spyder Garage

Default Riding in Ohio

We see your riding in Ohio, ride up to the north western part and come visit Baker Built don't have our wings? Come see us and we will install them for you, stop in and say hi. Enjoy the roads we hope you find some traveling partners soon.

Spyder Garage

Default Waiting for the weather to break

Wife and I ride a 2014 RT Limited. This is our second Spyder, first was a 2012 RT Limited (had to have the 1330 ACE engine). Bought the '14 in February of '14 and now have nearly 31,000 miles on it, mostly on SE Ohio roads. We also enjoy riding in the northeast at times. We are just east of Columbus and both retired. Ride most weekend days and our day trips average about 160 miles or so. Last long trip was over to Front Royal, VA, down Skyline Drive and then down the Blue Ridge Parkway to Maggie Valley. Stayed there five days riding the western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee roads including the Tail of the Dragon, Moonshine 28 and more. This year we plan to ride the Natchez Trace, then on south to New Orleans and swing back north through Alabama.

A fellow contacted me a few weeks back who lives in Dublin. He was interested in finding other central Ohio Spyder riders. Said he knew a fellow in Reynoldsburg that may be interested in riding. Told him we are planning to participate in the SE Ohio Ride led by the folks that own Value Accessories. They have two dates, one June 17th, for Spyders and another August 12th for all makes. Check out their rides here: http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

So once the weather breaks send us a PM when you all would like to ride and if the calendar permits, we will try to join in.

Paul And Linn Weimer
    2014 RT Ltd Silver Platinum Satin, Ultimate Seat, rider and passenger backrests, Vented Windshield, Adjustable Side Wind Deflectors, Chrome Tri Axis Handlebars with GPS Support, Trailer Hitch Kit, RT-622 Trailer Silver Platinum Satin, Stebil Air Horn, BajaRon's Sway Bar, Spyderpops Bumpskid bike and Trailer, R/T grills, SpyderSisters Front Trunk Pockets, SpyderSisters Sunshade, Spyderflaps Mud Flap, many TricLED lights
    2014 Limited , Silver Playinum Satin

Spyder Garage

Default NKY/Cincy Area

I am a new RT-S owner. It looks like the upcoming weekend will have some good weather. I am hoping for some riding Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday. Anyone doing a ride to someplace interesting or looking to meetup?

Spyder Garage

Default Need warmer weather

Hello Ohio Spyders, I live in Urbana and I own a 2014 limited. I like to meet up with other spyders and take a nice weekend ride after weather warm up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDerSts View Post
    Cmon y'all, there's gotta be more than 2 of us riden Spyders in Ohio. The wife and I ride with 2 wheelers group called Central Ohio Riders from The Meetup group site. Would like to get some Spyder Group Re-going again and keep it going. We ride at least Most Every Weekend all over Southern Ohio roads. For more Riders to be interested.
    Definitely would like to get together and ride. We purchased our first Spyder this past October, a 2014 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pjweimer View Post
    Wife and I ride a 2014 RT Limited. This is our second Spyder, first was a 2012 RT Limited (had to have the 1330 ACE engine). Bought the '14 in February of '14 and now have nearly 31,000 miles on it, mostly on SE Ohio roads. We also enjoy riding in the northeast at times. We are just east of Columbus and both retired. Ride most weekend days and our day trips average about 160 miles or so. Last long trip was over to Front Royal, VA, down Skyline Drive and then down the Blue Ridge Parkway to Maggie Valley. Stayed there five days riding the western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee roads including the Tail of the Dragon, Moonshine 28 and more. This year we plan to ride the Natchez Trace, then on south to New Orleans and swing back north through Alabama.

A fellow contacted me a few weeks back who lives in Dublin. He was interested in finding other central Ohio Spyder riders. Said he knew a fellow in Reynoldsburg that may be interested in riding. Told him we are planning to participate in the SE Ohio Ride led by the folks that own Value Accessories. They have two dates, one June 17th, for Spyders and another August 12th for all makes. Check out their rides here: http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

So once the weather breaks send us a PM when you all would like to ride and if the calendar permits, we will try to join in.

Paul And Linn Weimer
    We are in the Galena area. Enjoying riding any weekend the weather is reasonable 😀

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would be very pleased to be included. I could come down from Canton in no time.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Me too !

Hi guys, new Can-Am owner here. I just picked up a 2011 RT last week, rode about 40 miles on it so far. Quite a bit different from my motorcycles, but loving it so far.
    I'm in Powell and might be interested in riding along (once I get the hang of riding these corners). Also interested in seeing other bikes and the accessories and modifications on them.

Joe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in Avon lake Ohio ( west side of Cleveland) would like to find some fellow riders for short trips or day rides this summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Granville

My wife and I have a couple spyders and enjoy riding, we have covered most of the east coast and parts of Canada. Love doing long rides in south east Ohio. Let us know.

Spyder Garage

Red face

So once the weather breaks send us a PM when you all would like to ride and if the calendar permits, we will try to join in.Paul And Linn Weimer[/QUOTE]

��Wunderin where the Info for June Spyder Meet is????��

Not sure about the August yet. We get lotsa daytime/weekend riding in with our group of multiple makes of bikes. https://www.meetup.com/Central-Ohio-Riders/
    Last edited by SpyDerSts; 03-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

Cool Riding and some eats

• Sunday, April 9, 2017

10:30 AM

• Iron Pony Motorsports

5436 Westerville Rd, Westerville, OH (edit map)
    • IF THE FORECAST OF 70* AND NO RAIN holds out,we wanna ride to Boondocks for some chow. Maybe 2hours to get there by our route. Then if we feel like it go get some ICECREAM at Toms ICECREAM Bowl in Zanesville. Tryin to put some decent routes together for this ride.

Spyder Garage

Default Cleveland Rocks

Brooklyn, Ohio checking in. Always willing to meet to people and get some more saddle time in.

Spyder Garage

Definitely would like to find some central Ohio riders. I live in Galena, OH approximately 8-9 miles north of the Polaris exit. In addition to the warm months I will ride in the winter months when the weather cooperates.

Spyder Garage

Hi Randy here,

Just got back from a trip thru about 200+ miles of the Windy9. What a blast! Met some great people and ate some fabulous food. I ride all the time but spouse is new to it. traded my two wheels in for three wheels with a Spyder RT Ltd. Wife feels better on three than on two. We're anxious to get riding and touring with others.
    2019 RT Limited , Pheonix orange