Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

If you can't even get the pulley, the type of Loctite is not something I am worried about right now.

I am not gonna let the dealership work on my scooter, even if it is free warranty work.

It would still cost about $100 worth of gas and two trips to Gville, which would ruin 2 days for me.

They talking about 6 months to a year just to get the pulley. I am looking for some other source.

Any ideas?
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

REPOWER ! JET or a SAIL !!!
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gwolf View Post
    If you can't even get the pulley, the type of Loctite is not something I am worried about right now.

I am not gonna let the dealership work on my scooter, even if it is free warranty work.

It would still cost about $100 worth of gas and two trips to Gville, which would ruin 2 days for me.

They talking about 6 months to a year just to get the pulley. I am looking for some other source.

Any ideas?
    Similar here, I'm thinking just get some 648 and glue my original sprocket with it.If nothings changed with the metallurgy of the replacement why the hell are we bothering.It's the fretting causing the problem so letting those monkeys at the stealership mess with it won't change that.Piss poor design and materials is the underlying problem so barring an aftermarket improvement we're screwed I'd say.
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic