Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    +1 There are slots cut in the frame above the battery box that those tabs tuck up into once the battery is in place. Then the rubber strap connects below the bottom of the battery box to the flat hook on the front of that bracket.
    Moabman has a nice youtube video on Battery removal and replacement. The install starts about 2 min 50 seconds into the video.

https://youtu.be/j-N1bmXjiaQ?si=6JuRJ_VzIXT8Q2an&t=173
    The thing that confused me the most was that the link led me to a video that's 4 minutes 18 seconds long. Just couldn't figure out how to get to the 5 minute 30 second point. Have I overlooked something?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-09-2024 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)
    2015 Spyder RT-S (Arion) and 2021 RTL Sea to Sky (charming wife)
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    The thing that confused me the most was that the link led me to a video that's 4 minutes 18 seconds long. Just couldn't figure out how to get to the 5 minute 30 second point. Have I overlooked something?
    I've now fixed the time stamp in the original post showing the link, and fixed the quotes; but clicking on the original link took me to exactly the right spot anyway, just where all the pertinent info started showing.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Sorry, dislexic typing old geezer here Thanks to Peter for fixing my typo and link.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020