Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Thank you, everyone who’s responded. I appreciate all of your insights.

You’ve reminded me that the first day I ever looked at Can-Ams, I met a kind Spyder owner in the dealer parking lot who advised me to get the best one I could afford. I wasn’t knowledgeable enough at the time to know which model she had, but it was a beautiful green bagger with top box/backrest and custom pinstripes. The fact that the S2S I’m considering now is Green Shadow… kinda feels like kismet.

If I hadn’t needed more convincing, last night my husband rode for almost 4 hours on a Royal Enfield 411 in 40 degree weather. He enjoyed the first hour or so, but once the sun went down and the temp dropped, he started to regret his choice. He was an absolute popsicle when he got home, and I couldn’t help thinking he’d have been in much better shape with heated grips and a heated seat.

I’ve decided on the Sea to Sky for now. I say “for now” because I have to wait a few weeks to finish my deal and pick it up. I did put a good deposit down so they should still have it, but ya never know.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-28-2024 at 08:14 PM.