Spyder Garage

Default Picked up my Ryker Rally today!

I picked up my Ryker Rally today. Went with the red panels although they look a little on the orange side but I like them. Also bought the windshield and installed my self.
    Did not get to take it for a ride as I have a messy gravel driveway. Just moving it from the trailer to the garage the rear wheel throws some small gravels on the swing arm. I am thinking the cutaway fender looks great but a lot of owners are going to wish it was a full fender. Will post picture when I get it outside. Just need to find a large enough top case to fit my helmet and jacket that I can some how fit to the rack. The OEM top case is just too small.

20190127_143553.jpg
    Last edited by gskinner; 01-27-2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Picture added

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

on the new bike.
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

and

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gskinner View Post
    I picked up my Ryker Rally today. Went with the red panels although they look a little on the orange side but I like them. Also bought the windshield and installed my self.
    Did not get to take it for a ride as I have a messy gravel driveway. Just moving it from the trailer to the garage the rear wheel throws some small gravels on the swing arm. I am thinking the cutaway fender looks great but a lot of owners are going to wish it was a full fender. Will post picture when I get it outside. Just need to find a large enough top case to fit my helmet and jacket that I can some how fit to the rack. The OEM top case is just too small.
    Like this FD38F807-2212-451F-B759-080752A0B8DC.jpg

Spyder Garage

Winnex3, Yes that is what I am thinking for the top case. What model is it and how did you mount it?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default congratulations....🎉🎉🎉

Do need that all important picture for proof.... I thought the whole idea of the ryker ralley was so you could travel the gravel road and the paths not taken... Enjoy the new ryde....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Winnex3, Yes that is what I am thinking for the top case. What model is it and how did you mount it?
    It is a givi v46 it was on one of my other bikes that I got rid of I was going to use it on the Ryker but I cannot have this and a two up setup so I went with the side bag setup side bag is not as big as the givi i might be willing to sell the givi if you are interested because I already bought the side bag C5D05D09-7336-490C-B1F0-644738CB1480.jpg

Spyder Garage

How did you mount the Givi to the Ryker?

Spyder Garage

How did you mount the Givi to the Ryker?
    It is just sat on there to see how it looks I think it looks good it will fit two helmits you have to get a universal mount for it to fit the Ryker 692AA0E3-D5E8-4E6D-82E3-5A6DB28D4A81.jpg

Spyder Garage

Added a picture to my first post.
    Put about 35 miles on it today. Had it up to 75mph or so a couple of times and did not notice any handling problems. I guess I was lucky and got one built on a good day.
    Wanted to do more but for some reason the Highway department decided to start spraying liquid deicer on some of the roads. Can't wait for summer!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Winnex3 View Post
    It is a givi v46 it was on one of my other bikes that I got rid of I was going to use it on the Ryker but I cannot have this and a two up setup so I went with the side bag setup side bag is not as big as the givi i might be willing to sell the givi if you are interested because I already bought the side bag C5D05D09-7336-490C-B1F0-644738CB1480.jpg
    I think that side case Shag? Is Great looking and fits the Rally nice!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I'm glad to see Can Am selling the Ryker at a price people can afford. Now we should see more Spyders on the road.
    John F.
    Tallahassee, FL

2015 Spyder F3 SE6, black
    BRP Driver/passenger Footboards
    BRP Adjustable Passenger Backrest
    Blue Ridge Windshield
    MRA X-Creen Tour, clear, clamp-on
    H4 LED Headlights
    F3 LED Fog Light Kit, LED Amber Halo Ring Kit, LED Tail Lights, F3 Rear run/brake/turn LEDs
    Easy Brackets
    Leatherworks, Inc. 120 Special Slight Angle Saddlebags
    Custom Dynamics Front Mud Flap LED lights, Street Magic Front Fender Tips, Double Feature Lens
    2-up rear shock
    Idler pulley kit

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your Ryker and to the spyder web. Dale

Spyder Garage

Cool wheels
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

20190127_143553.jpg
    This is what I brought in for our Rykers. You can expand it for your helmets or keep it low if you like. Very well made. We're making a mounting kit for it now.
    https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...UaAj8tEALw_wcB

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is what I brought in for our Rykers. You can expand it for your helmets or keep it low if you like. Very well made. We're making a mounting kit for it now.

I will certainly be interested in your mounting solution if it will be available separately! I already have the SH39's and SH36 panniers on two other bikes as part of the SHAD 3P system, so I wanted to swap the cases between bikes. Anxiously awaiting your next update on the topic.

--
    QM

Spyder Garage

Case is a bit expensive but I am interested, especially the mounting system. Would allow me to possibly purchase a used case to save a little.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Will the mounting system be for 2up or single riding? Very interested. If its for 2up, I would buy it instead of buying a foldable backrest.
    2019 Ryker Rally , Black and blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by QuasiMotard View Post

I will certainly be interested in your mounting solution if it will be available separately!
    I second the interest in a mounting solution for this bag.
    2019 900 Rally Edition , Black w/Yellow Panels