Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

I have a stage II...I will be the first to say pay the money and go that route...the stage I gives you good top end...but..the stage II..also gives you better low end torque..more bottom end power...thats the main area where the Spyder is lacking ...the stage II resolves that ...I do agree with you on keeping the exhaust stock...the Remap will give you more air and fuel which will make it slightly louder because it's no longer running lean...it will run the way it's supposed to from the factory...I also drag race tested both the stage I and stage II..so I know the bottom end is better on stage II..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    I have a stage II...I will be the first to say pay the money and go that route...the stage I gives you good top end...but..the stage II..also gives you better low end torque..more bottom end power...thats the main area where the Spyder is lacking ...the stage II resolves that ...I do agree with you on keeping the exhaust stock...the Remap will give you more air and fuel which will make it slightly louder because it's no longer running lean...it will run the way it's supposed to from the factory...I also drag race tested both the stage I and stage II..so I know the bottom end is better on stage II..
    I'm going to the 1/4 mi dragstrip on May 10th with Columbus Racing who leased the track for the day. What was your best ET & mph in the 1/4 mi ???
    Darrell
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black